Study in Recovery Time

billiegomes

Hey, Im currently trying to conduct a study into the relationship between recovery time and the number of cycles and doesages to better inform the larger community about the effects of steroids. To do this I'm coming here to try and obtain as much data as possible, so I would greatly appreciate if you would all take a moment to post about the cycles you've taken in a format like thisxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cycle 1 Doseage: test 500 Duration: 14 weeks Age: 21 PCT: Nolva as per wiki (APW) Time to Recovery: 2 weeks

Cycle 2 Doseage: test 500, tbol 30 Duration: 14 weeks test, 4 weeks tbol Age: 21-22 PCT: Nolva APW Time to Recouvery: 3 weeks

Last edited by a moderator:

blastthru23

Good Morning, and welcome to MG!
interesting study, and I am sure some of the members would love to participate. Do you have an hypothesis that you looking to support or deny? I looks like you are asking members to report their time of recovery as pertains to PCT. What criteria are you looking for that would relate to recovery time? Blood work? General subjective "feel" as it were? Or...? I would think that blood work is paramount in this study since recovery typically means the return of endogenous free and total testosterone blood levels to normal, or pre-cycle levels.

Furthermore, I would advise that you take some time to properly introduce yourself to the community so that we can get to know you better. We are a very welcoming albeit a tight-knit community :)

Again, Welcome to MG! I look forward to seeing what you find through your study :)