T-BOL, WINSTROL OR ANAVAR

P

PROZONE

When Im working on getting shredded I tend to use either Turanibol or Winstrol. I usually stay away from Anavar as it is such a mellow oral steroid and I have to take such a high mg to even notice its affects. I like Winstrol except for the fact that my older body doesn't like to operate on dry joints, Winny dries me out especially when Im dosing as high as 120mg a day. I like T-bol because I notice all the extra strength gains I would get form D-bol but minus the water retention. Turanibol and Dianabol are real close in chemical structure except no extra water weight from T-bol.

So its WINSTROL or T-BOL for me when Im working on getting shredded.

Just my opinion from personal experience.

milkin

An few years back my source at the time had a fire sale on tbol so I loaded up, it's Tbol all the way bro for reasons you had mentioned above. Those days of throbbing head syndrome from dbol are long gone. 

P

PROZONE

I'm with you on the turanibol. I am amazed more people have not discovered it. It's Def one of my favorite orals.

raging bull

I love tbol for the strenght gains and no water retention. Plus when i take as a pre workout supplement I get crazy strength in the gym.

milkin

I do however find that if I go over 75mg/day I start getting wicked back pumps within a few weeks. 

ejm3377

TBol is my favourite oral. I will not use any other oral from now on besides tbol. IMO it is the perfect oral. For the reasons stated above, also I haven't seen any sides, I'm prone to baldness and I get no shedding from Tbol. I've used tbol with  injectables in cycles and I've also used it in an oral only cycle. I know I will catch some sh!t for saying oral only but tbol works great by itself to lean me up. I did a small 30 day tbol cycle and I gained 5lbs and lost an inch on my waist.

Teh Bulk

I love tbol and it makes me feel like a brick wall when paired with the right compounds but I can't help but wonder if you were getting real var.. it is faked with other steroids a lot after all.. I really don't need very much var to notice strength jumping up but it always flares up bacne for me if I start bumping up the dosage