T-bol

Dolf

I've run tbol quite a bit. Think of it as if dbol and anavar fucked...tbol is what you get.

Decent strength gains without as much bloat 

Hard muscles

Muscle pumps

Vascularity 

Decent weight gain

I like it dosed at 75mg ed for 6 weeks

Outlawthing

X2 dolf pretty much summed it up  tbol is like dbol without bloat gentle yet still pretty potent you will like it 

milkin

If I go over 80mg/day it tend to give me bad back pumps. Also agitates my stomach and makes me feel kind of gassy. Not a side effect you hear a lot about but that's my input.

Zewi

Yes Tbol(Turinabol), is awesome its like Dbol but with out the bloating, it has an active life of 16 hrs and about 8 hrs half life so it does last longer than Dbol. Unlike Dbol where you only take for 4 weeks, Tbol can be taken up to 6 weeks, it is not a toxic on the liver has Dbol. Tbol  promotes slow exceptional mucsle mass and strength, doesn't have the kick like Dbol, but has a nice steady increase and kick.

The biggest thing, most user when taking Dbol, tend to loose about 50% of what they gained on Dbol mostly because of the water retention that comes with Dbol. The gains you make on Tbol are easier to keep because it is such a steady gain.

However, if you need more physical aesthetics, aggression and strength, Dbol is by far one of the best. Either as a kicker or in the middle of the cycle to push you to the next level.  

Both have their place for cycles, Tbol is a safer compound on the liver and is great for first time oral users, or during a cycle that water retention is an issue, always like Tbol in Deca stacks, or just a Test run.. 

Steviejones

I just finished a 6 week tbol cycle there and will be deffo using it again. Nice slow and steady gains. Ran it at 80mg on non workout days and 100mg on gym days

MRFIXIT

It has never worked for me and i have tried several different brands and SRC's ... I guess my body doesn't respond to whatever is in it! I have to stick with my Dbol or Abombs... Which sucks cause i hear there is less bloat with Tbol...