TBol/ NPP/ Sust/prop/Var

king

Glad to be back brothers sorry I had to dip out needed a vacation.  I'm back as a member of the community only for a good while.   I wanted to share my current cycle I am on. I am currently 5 weeks into this beast cycle.  Before I lay all this out please keep in mind that I have been using AAS for a long time and due to lack of info I was screwed up before I hit 30.  Part of the reason I have such a passion to help so that others arnt at the mercy of TRT for the rest of your life no sooner than you need to be.   I will be honest, I tend to experiment and step outside the normal boundies at time which I do not recommend for Everyone.  I tend to think outside the box.  I am sharing this to give a ideal of past experince VS current experince and see if others have tried a simular method.   I hope I layed it out to where you can follow it. Lol

I ran a cycle very similar to this one a while back and was a incredible 14 week BF crusher.   It was kickstarted with tBol 50mg for 5 weeks + 600NPP MWF / 1g test split between prop and sust. (I ran a base of sust @700 week M/F and prop @ 300 week MWF. ) I picked up Var Week 8 thru 14. I based calories at 3800 day.   During cycle I was able to get to 8% bf and was up 18 plds on the scale.   I took AI as needed .  no sides , slept well trained well.  Joints felt incredible.    Really enjoyed NPP. 

With all that being said I enjoyed it so well I am back on the exsact same cycle currently. I am thinking about adding a twist to it this go around...

This go around my calories are up around 4700 in attempted to gain more mass.    @ end of week 14 im am going to drop the NPP & sust completly.  During week 15 &16 run prop @ 500mg MWF.   Week 17 add tren @ at 500mg a week ED & mast 750 mg a week Ed.   So from week 17 to 24 ( 8 weeks). I will be running 500 prop, 500ace,750 mast a week. I will change my diet to target 3400 cals During these last 8 weeks.  Of course as always having proper AI and some caber if needed. 

I refer to them as double decker cycles where you are on a lean mass cycle that rolls directly into a cutting cycle.  I have ran a couple of these before but never with these exsact compounds.  Every time I have done a double decker cycle I get more results from my cutting cycle as far as physique, hardness Vs starting a cutting cycle from regular TRT.    Has anyone else taken simular cycles where there roll directly from a lean mass to a cut cycle?  Good experinced or bad?      

Dolf

I like it! I've never done that, but have thought about doing it. Hope you leave us plenty of feedback. 

A

Axle

count on it.   The last one I did I rolled from 8 week prop/ace cycle directly 16 weeks EQ /test E cycle for a total of 26 week cycle.  I will not ever start with tren then roll to another compound. Nor will I do that cycle agian.  Tren is best as a closing pitcher not a started on a double stacker.  It was a good cycle but mentally tough going from TREN to EQ just because of the lose of strength vs tren and plus after dropping tren it took 5-6 weeks to really start feeling EQ.      

How you been brother, everything good in your world?

Dolf

This is a combo of two excellent cycles. Tbol, npp, sust/prop is a great lean bulker and prop, tren a, and mast p is a great cutter. The only downfall to me is the length. I know after 18 weeks I start getting wore out.

I've been good...hope all is well and safe on your side brotha!

wes

I really dig this cycle but every time I try and run for more than 12 to 14 weeks I swear I start to lose the get up and go . I had to drop my last cycle due to it felt like I was just wasting  gear around 14 weeks. I'm putting togather a new one been on cruise  for 5 weeks now and plan on blasting in mid November  . Hope all is well axle

A

Axle

hope all is well in your world.   Yea I tend to like to take those two week in between compounds and rest up. I'll take a few days off , get a little extra sleep if possible & then when the second compound hits the blood it go time agian.  

steroids-usa

Interesting. What else need to be said. If it works to you.. :) The another part are the side effects. Such a long cycle is really hard on liver. I would do it differently. I'd rather split the cycle in two normal cycles so body can rest and regenerate. The results would be the same and you could save some possible problems in future. Anyway, that's just my opinion and I know a shit about your body. I wish you good luck and many gains in future buddy.

Paul.

A

Axle

completely about longer cycles taking a toll on you.  You deffently want to take proper supps for your liver.   However there is a difference taking them back to back vs seperate cycles. I would only suggest experinced users think about a cycle like this . 

A

Axle

i dont know everything by no means sir.  Trial and error has taught me a lot in life. Lol.   Hope all is well.

A

Axle

I'm on week 10 now everything is going great,  i added in var last week.  Things are kicking along good.   with my body there is a fine line with NPP a concerning my liabiito 

600 npp & 1g of test is good but if I up my NPP dose to 800 it kills my drive for some reason I have upped dose twice on this cycle and it did it to me both times. Kinda wierd but thats going in the log book.    I got 4 more weeks  then making the switch to tren , hoping I don't get tierd out of all this test before I switch.

Dolf

Yea keeping that 2 to 1 ratio of test and npp seems to be the magic number for most people.

A

Axle

close to 2 :1 ratio .    Goes back to the old saying dont try to reinvent the wheel.