Test Aqueous/ Test Suspension

csancheezy

So while reading in another thread on TNE, someone mentioned Test A as a better alternative due to it containing no Guaiacol. Now I do not have any experience with this compound personally but I am sure some of you others do.. I have found some interesting information on the fact that it is absorbed twice in the body, I would like to quote a section of the article I was reading, hope you guys dont mind, its not too lengthy.

"However in March of 2011 there was a pharmacokinetics study done in horses that reported a median terminal half-life of 39 hours with aqueous Testosterone Suspension.(1) The disposition of testosterone from this formulation was characterized by an initial, rapid absorption phase followed by a much more variable secondary absorption phase. There were at least two plasma testosterone concentration peaks. The first peak is almost immediate and the second peak is a whopping 7 days later on average according to the chart in the full study. The study indicates that the initial peak is from the Testosterone formulation solution and the following peak(s) from the solid material in the suspension."

So some immediately hits the blood stream and then apparently 7 days later the solid particles are absorbed to raise the levels again. So I am wondering how is it that the same amount of solid particles are drawn up each time with every inject? And if different amounts of the rapid release and the solid particles are drawn up with every inject then how would you keep your test levels from going on a wild roller coaster? Am I missing something here?

Also who has personal experience with the solution and has run it weekly or eod for a short cycle or as an addition to your cycle? What gauge did you have to draw it and inject with due to it being thicker than most compounds? Finally what were your results and how steady were your test levels ?

Just found this stuff interesting and thought I would kick it around the circle with you boys!

Nytex

I have never run it regularly for a cycle, so I cant really comment on that, but as a pre work out or pre sex shot it is extremely effective. At first sight if you have never dealt with it the look is odd. The contents will separate in the bottle and need to be shaken vigorously before each injection. The stuff should look like smooth milk before you draw it from the bottle.

wes

I was just reading about site injections for growth and came across some info that stated test AQ was good for this due to the fact of the hormone crystals stay in that exact muscle for a longer period of time so that muscle may get more of the hormone .It also said it hurt like hell .

Nytex

Don't forget many people have varying degrees of pain, so whats painful or painless to one may not be to you. Unfortunately its one of those things you just have to try.  As far as site enhancement I don't think I buy that one , but Its worth trying. Im going to go inject some in to my penis, ( Johny Holmes is going to look like a baby compared to me LOL ).  That was a joke BTW DO NOT INJECT IN TO THE PENIS.

Dolf

Great post cheezy! It's one of those compounds to be careful with because you can run your test levels way up. Cycling it a week on and a week off is a good protocol IMO. Nytex is correct about needle guage. Even with 22g I've had water based test and injectable winny both be hard to inject. 

csancheezy

I just jammed some beautiful, potent hormobe knowN as test aqueous into my delt :))).. Will make another post after my workout and when I'm in front of my laptop. Leg day boys!!!

3rd_levelup

@Cheeze- Tell me that shit did not hurt bro ? Last time I poked myself with suspension I felt like I had got kicked by a muel. 

csancheezy

Did not feel like that at all 3rd!! I got it from one of our domestic sources ;), and I will review his product in the proper place here soon. But I can tell you It burned going in and the only real pain was because I used a 22ga to pin it, that thing is like a harpoon lol, I believe it could have gone through a 23 maybe a 25 if I got lucky. DUde about an hour in a half after i pinned it I got this huge surge of energy and intensity, I had already done 8 sets of 12-16 reps on squats and I felt like I had no fatigue whatsoever. I stayed at the gym for three hours and had to tell myself, ok it is time to go haha. My libido also skyrocketed, and im looking around at these women like im gonna tackle em and take it. No residual PIP. This stuff is freaking great man. I also got this nice euphoria and razor sharp focus from the test aqueous. I have been won over by this milky looking substance hah

Nytex

Cheezy, LOL another friend said it puts him in to "predator mode " haha everything thats female looks good 

JdDaniel01

Oil. And yeah, that's the usual doseage. It's not very steady with blood levels and aromatizes at a higher rate so most advocate using it only a couple times a week. There are a lot of guys around here that can give you a lot more info (strong, fix, Dolf, calm, etc) just thought id give you those basics since you hadn't gotten an answer in a little bit...

blastthru23

Thanx JD, yeah i was leaning towards oil mostly because of strange reason that i read that you can taste it in your throat! Now, I'm wondering if taking an ai on the same or next day is a good idea?

JdDaniel01

I've heard that the water carries a little more pip with it, but I can't personally back that up. Hit up one of those guys I mentioned, I know for sure strong or fix can give you all the ai info you need. Glad I could help, even if just a little.