Test Cyp + Bold cycle

callmeJ

Hi friends,

I want to start doing Test Cyp + Bold 10 week cycle. It's going to be my third cycle. I wanna add some lean muscle till my brother's wedding. I like to know what you guys think and if you have any suggestion I would really want to hear it.

My dosages will be like:
Test Cyp: 400 mg per week (Divided into two injections)
Bold: 400-500 mg per week (Divided into two injections)
Adex: 0.5 mg twice per week (EOD)

For the PCT:
As recommended in one of the threads here, I will start my PCT two weeks after my last TRT injection:
Week 1: Adex 12.5mg & Nolvadex 40mg & Clomid 50mg a day
Week 2: Adex 12.5mg & Nolvadex 40mg & Clomid 50mg a day
Week 3: Adex 6.25mg & Nolvadex 20mg & Clomid 25mg a day
Week 4: Adex 6.25mg & Nolvadex 20mg & Clomid 25mg a day

Twizted

10 weeks is really short for EQ, it takes it a really long time to start doing its thing. You will probably just start really feeling the effects when you stop it. Also have you ever used EQ before? For some it acts as an AI so the need for AI like arimidex is lessened. It's best to go with as needed on the adex so your not crashing your estrogen.

callmeJ

10 weeks is really short for EQ, it takes it a really long time to start doing its thing. You will probably just start really feeling the effects when you stop it. Also have you ever used EQ before? For some it acts as an AI so the need for AI like arimidex is lessened. It's best to go with as needed on the adex so your not crashing your estrogen.
I have never used EQ before, friend of mine recommended it. What would you recommend instead? I just want to add some lean mass in 10 weeks. I don't want to use orals to avoid the liver toxicity.

I will be doing blood work right before beginning, in the end of first 5 week, and after 2 weeks of last TRT injection, so as for the Adex it'll really depend on the results.

Twizted

NPP and Test would be my suggestion. It's a short ester so you can expect fast results. It's also one of the best mass builders.

callmeJ

I love EQ though, it just takes longer for it to really shine.
I also heard good results from EQ too. Thats why wanted to use it.

For the NPP, I never used it too. Can it cause any bloating or water retention? My plan is to stay ripped during the whole summer 😬

D

Deleted member 45086

I also heard good results from EQ too. Thats why wanted to use it.

For the NPP, I never used it too. Can it cause any bloating or water retention? My plan is to stay ripped during the whole summer 😬
Npp in shorter cycles (8 weeks) normally doesn't cause bloating. Just eat clean. It will keep you lean if your diet is good. Yeah EQ takes about 6-8 weeks to even really begin.
Test prop and npp 100mg-150mg of each every other day for 8 weeks would be great for you and your goals

callmeJ

Npp in shorter cycles (8 weeks) normally doesn't cause bloating. Just eat clean. It will keep you lean if your diet is good. Yeah EQ takes about 6-8 weeks to even really begin.
Test prop and npp 100mg-150mg of each every other day for 8 weeks would be great for you and your goals
Thanks man. I watch my diet and at the moment I'm 10-12% body fat. How about dosages for Test Prop? I always used Test Cyp before, so have no idea of Prop dosages.

callmeJ

What if I do Test Cyp only cycle at 400 mg per week? (I don't want to pin a lot, thus I'm looking for a long ester)

D

Deleted member 45086

What if I do Test Cyp only cycle at 400 mg per week? (I don't want to pin a lot, thus I'm looking for a long ester)
That'll be fine too, I was just adding npp to help you put on a little more muscle but I completely understand you not wanting to pin that much. You could always add 50mg/var or 50mg/tbol every day for about 6 weeks to add just a little more lean mass but that's strictly up to you. Yeah deca and Eq are great but don't fit your time frame. Good luck 🤞.

callmeJ

Thanks 👐 I will probably do Anavar 50 ED for 6 weeks. I used Anavar before in high dosages (like 100 mg/day) and really enjoyed it. Now, I will probably do that too. What do you think about hCG? Should I do it too during cycle? If so, when and what do you think would be the right dose?

suppsforlife

agree with others. Deca and EQ are both awesome, but not for 10 weeks cycles. For such short cycles, you'll need shorter versions such as NPP but there's no version of EQ. So, you're either going to oral way, or short based injections for 10 weeks cycle. Also agree with the fact that you shouldn't use Adex every other day unless you actually need it. Doing so recklessly would crash your estrogen too much.

suppsforlife

What do you think about hCG? Should I do it too during cycle? If so, when and what do you think would be the right dose?
same as estrogen, HCG is a product that you use for keeping testicles plumped when they shrink. generally it happens in longer cycles and when you use higher doses (but it varies from a person to another)

Twizted

Explain what do you feel when EQ kicks in, I'm oin my 3rd week and idk what to expect, I'm using 500mg/w along with 400 npp and 500 test
You don't really feel like your on anything with EQ, first thing I noticed was increased endurance and apetite. I could eat and eat. Then later on it really started increasing my vascularity. By the end of it I had put on some nice very lean mass and I felt great.

D

Deleted member 45086

You don't really feel like your on anything with EQ, first thing I noticed was increased endurance and apetite. I could eat and eat. Then later on it really started increasing my vascularity. By the end of it I had put on some nice very lean mass and I felt great.
Yep, that explained the process perfectly.