Test cyp to test ent

I am on test cyp 300mg per week stacked with tren e 200mg per week my test cyp is going to run out first and I have a 10ml of test e 250 is it okay to switch mid cycle

Thank you for the advice I'm taking 100mg of the test cyp 3x per week and 100mg of the tren e 2x per week is the 300 of test c and 200 of tren e a good enough cycle for my 3rd one the first to were test only

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I'd see you alter your injection schedule slightly.

I'd do two pins a week, each one containing 150mg test and 100mg tren. Less skin being broken, less scarring of tissue.

Thanks I've been doing the cyp the 3x and it feels like it hurts worse than the tren is it okay for me to mix them both in the same pin

Lee.the.Demi.Human

No it's fine to mix oils. Every injection is a roll of the dice, do less rolls.

And look at ventro gluteal injections, easy and safe.

With quads you've got nerves and blood pipes all over the shop, in my opinion it's extra risks for no reason. One injection in each cheek per week. Easy.

I will start to mix as your advice is less sticks less risks sounds like the safest way for me to go as far ass the gluten shots it's kinda hard for me to turn and stick and then check for blood before I press it slowly in but I'm gonna start to try cuz trying to do legs the day after I take my shot is almost impossible