Test deca 3rd cycle gains

Dave12345

So I am 4 weeks in too my cycle. Started 190lbs, weighed in tonight at 204. So I have gained a nice stone! I have dropped the tren and the dbol ideas Due to mild bacne which is now cleared thankfully!. I was curious being my 3rd cycle. How much can I expect to gain with the test and deca, taking in the right food and training 4-5 times a week? Pretty much started at 13 stone, would like to be a solid 14 stone after the loss off water ect. Is that reasonable for a 3rd cycle? Could I expect more considering I am already on 14 only 4weeks in? Most people say your gains start to slow down after your second, but my 3rd cycle seems to be going just aswell as my previous :) Thanks

Titanings

My first question to you would be of course the safety one. You said you stopped taking dbol and tren (correct? or please confirm usage, dosages so far this cycle) then the bacne went away-so my question is are you running some sort of AI (anti estrogen) like arimidex or aromasin considering you were taking test,deca,tren, and dbol? Bacne is normally a first sign of high e2 levels. Do you have cabergolin on hand in case of prolactin from deca?

My second question (and probably the most important) would be what dosages are you taking of what compounds? We cant hardly give you any safe or solid advice without knowing what your taking and what the dosages are!

My third question is you have gained 14 pounds in 1 month so you have gained a lil over 3 pounds a week-so how tall are you and what does your diet look like? Whats your TDEE and whats your caloric intake as far as Protein, carbs, fat? Trying to make sure your not getting an abundance of water weight gain from high estrogen and bad diet which can be dangerous.

Now please understand I am not trying to be malicious or mean in any way. But please update us with this information so we can SAFELY give you advice and point you in the right direction :)

Dolf

You're on fire tonight brotha +3

X2 with titanings. We need a bit more info to give good advice. Also getting bloodwork if possible goes a long wsy in telling you exactly what's going on with your body and horomones. 

Also tren, deca, and npp are all 19nor compounds. You should never use more than 1 19nor compound at a time. 

SemperFi

You posted this in your cycle log already brother. No need to double down. Consider posting in only one area to prevent any confusion and creating any conflicting information in the future. Also helps you and others to reference all the shared information in one spot.

SEMPER FI