test flu?

millsberry pie

Help me out guys. Yesterday was the end of my third week of test. After shoveling snow for 4 hours I felt like I was getting sick. Little sinus congestion nothing major I just chalked it up to being out in the cold. Today I felt like I had the flu. Body aches tired sore throat congested. Started my fourth week last night with my seventh pin. Is this likely to be,test flu this late in my cycle or do I have the real flu? Thanks in advance brothers.

siegmund

Mills 4 weeks in and the same gear , id have to say you got the flu , you didnt start a fresh bottle did you

D

dolfanshan

Real flu. You don't generally get test flu from long esters. Sust and prop are generally the culprits, and it hits you the first pin and doesn't let up until a week or two once your body gets adjusted.

D

dolfanshan

BTW how's your cycle going. The libido should be kicking in pretty good about now. By the end of your cycle the old lady will be exhausted from you chasing her around the house in full rut :)

D

Dont_trip

anabolics do lower your immune system it never fails me getting sick on a cycle,and I juice 1-2x's a day organic produce sucks balls

D

dolfanshan

Since I quit smoking, started exercising, and eating better I rarely get sick anymore...knock on wood

millsberry pie

Good till this shit ht me. It was hard to tell at first because I've always had oily skin and raging hard ons. This week though it was like the oil was dripping off my face. Funny thing is the next time we will be able to do it I'll be in pct. Guess I'll be beating the skin off of it.

millsberry pie

For the replies brothers. I was afraid I would get that answer. I had a flu shot this year so maybe it won't last long. Heading to pharmacy tomorrow for high doses of vitamin c. Thanks again guys

D

dolfanshan

You'll be back on the iron in no time mills. You're gonna beat the skin off that thing lol

D

dolfanshan

If you can get to the doc and get tamiflu prescribed it'll knock that shit out quick. The doc can test and make certain its the flu or not.

siegmund

I like the avatar my friend im looking thinking whos this guy , and I seen mills :)) you be back on feet in no time , I feel you I had nothing but bad luck last 3 times I tred to run ,  

D

Dont_trip

Last 2 times,I got SEVERE vertigo 1x and test flu 1x and 1 bad cold my luck has been shit  but still made some really good gains but I did extend my blasts to adjust for the time down LOL

Standingup

Right on track with high dose vitamin C, a little tylenol wont hurt either .  If you can also get a good quality refrigerated adult probiotic. 

Feel better soon !   

millsberry pie

let me begin by saying I love vitamin c. I didn't take any medicine at all during this cold/flu thing just 3000mg of vitamin c per day. I think I would still have symptoms of a cold had I taken some kind of otc bullshit. now I just feel better