Test/Mast/Deca/Winny

zakco

Hey guys! Been off the grid for a few months and off cycle. Just starting a new cycle which is geared towards staying lean and athletic performance.

Test e/400
Mast/300
Deca/300
Winny/ 50mg/day for first six weeks.
No AI, just 10 mg/day Nolva for gyno.

I may titrate up the test and mast as time goes on.

I've always wanted to try Winny because of the endurance factor....the Deca is to combat any joint pain that may arise and I think the dose is high enough to be effective without a counter productive result(bloat while staying lean)
I'm open for any suggestions.

Hope everyone here has been well!!

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Welcome back dude!

Nice looking blast, similar to my next apart from I'm using NPP, maybe tbol to start winny to finish.

How has the maintenance gone while you been off?

zakco

Oh, my bad ...actually I did start off with NPP rather than Deca cause I had a few bottles. Once the NPP is gone I'll probably go back to Deca cause it is cheap and less oil to inject.

Man, being totally off after being on for 20+ weeks sucked. I did Nolva and clomid for pct but man.....pimples, no sex drive, feeling worn out at work. But I just focused on diet and training hard as ever. Forced myself through it and only lost about 5 pounds.

I see you're still looking ripped brother!

suppsforlife

even ripper than before. @Lee.the.Human continues to make everyone else here on the forum feel fat :ROFLMAO:
as for your cycle, sounds just right. you may also look into Tbol and EQ as these two are usually focusing on staying lean and athletic performance. Such as EQ instead of Deca and Tbol instead of Winstrol. Not trying to say that you should do it though. Also, not sure if that's a good idea at all considering that you mentioned Deca for joint support (which EQ won't help with). just share some more info so you could think about. Overall, sounds like a very decent plan.
For how long you plan to run it for?

zakco

Yeah right! Lee is fucking shredded....what an asshole🤣.

I actually have plenty of EQ on hand and am up for suggestions. EQ is tolerated well in me but I do end up with pimples. As a yoga teacher I really try to avoid anything that gives me breakouts....but I do like EQ.

Maybe 100 mg Deca for joints and 300 EQ for the cut?

You guys know this stuff better than me.