Test prop

seymour

When you say novice does that mean this is your first cycle?

If this is your first cycle definitely only use Test and don't incorporate other compounds this time.

A good 1st cycle would be 300-400mg. Id probably stay at 300 personally.

Regardless of it being the 1st or not though I'd highly recommend using Test Cyp over Prop. You'll want to inject ED OR EOD at minimum with Prop. However with Cyp just twice a week.

Are you on TRT or will you be? If not, have you researched PCT?

Mutant50

When you say novice does that mean this is your first cycle?

If this is your first cycle definitely only use Test and don't incorporate other compounds this time.

A good 1st cycle would be 300-400mg. Id probably stay at 300 personally.

Regardless of it being the 1st or not though I'd highly recommend using Test Cyp over Prop. You'll want to inject ED OR EOD at minimum with Prop. However with Cyp just twice a week.

Are you on TRT or will you be? If not, have you researched PCT?
Thank you. and no and yes , a did a cycle of sustanon250 I'm just trying the test Prop out , I will try Cyp

seymour

Well then if you're on TRT definitely don't need to worry about PCT.

Need to research Cyp or Enanthate though over Prop.

Do you keep Adex or Aromasin on hand for estrogen control should it be needed?

suppsforlife

Test Prop for a beginner isn't the best option. you need to use it daily. or at least every other day. agreed - go for Test Cyp or Enanthate. you would get along using them only twice weekly.
dosage wise - same for all testosterone versions. and yeah, for a beginner about 300-400 mg/week for 10-12 weeks.

bobby ricky

I would bring down your body fat before you start gear. I lowered my body fat before I started gear. Peds work so much better with lower body fat. I would get your diet and training on point first then around 15-20% body fat I would hit the gear while still in A calorie deficit. Less bf means less estrogen conversion. Just what I did.

EMachine

39% body fat is high!!! You're in need of a good diet! Once you clean up your diet you can try something like a cutting cycle but first, everything starts with a solid diet, training and then anabolics, if you choose to take this route. Not the other way around. I have clients who are out of shape, like you, and come to me with the idea that I can perform miracles...and like you want to go on gear right away. I personally don't feel that you would make solid gains on Prop or anything else, until you learn to eat properly and are able to follow a diet consistently, not just for a day or a week. I've lost many clients this way but this is the correct way of going about doing this right. At 50 years old, you have no room for mistakes! If you choose to use gear with your body fat the way it is, you will only make things worse. You won't be able to decrease your body fat and get in the shape you're looking for.