Test Propionate injection

Pacman32746

Currently been cruising on 300-400mg of Cypionate for about 6 months. Added 150mg of deca for joint support among other benefits. I honestly feel I've hit a plateau with my dose of cyp and thinking of adding 100mg possible 150 of test Propionate split up in every other day doses around 30-40mg a dose. I wanna see how I react to the prop as far as my levels and mood and pinning reaction. So here is my question....could I pin the prop dose with a 29 or 30g insulin syringe with a 1/2" needle? Pros and cons?

suppsforlife

just inject it the way you inject cypionate. no difference.
also, why would you go for Prop instead of Cyp?
Lastly, aren't you blasting and cruising? because it seems like your constantly blasting or cruising only...

Pacman32746

Lastly, aren't you blasting and cruising? because it seems like your constantly blasting or cruising only...
I'm going to continue the cyp but really my main goal of the prop is to see how my body reacts to it as far as skin irration and swelling in the injection site area. Some blended or mixed testosterone like sustanon or test 400 has given me bad reactions mainly in the delts. This way I can pin point weather it's the oils used or just my sensitivity to short esters in those mixed vials. I've been in general between 250 to 300 test e or c only for a about 6 months. I have bumped that up here the last 2 months for competition(running). I added a little deca for joint support among other benefits. Running marathons. I've tried 250mg a week and that split up into pinning 2x weekly had been feeling too up and down psychically and mentally 300 seems to be my lowest dose for my goals and health. More than 400of test and I start noticing things like blood bressure and cholesterol. I just started the deca last week so I will monitor that. Plus the test prop would benefit me on race days in theory I feel because it would give that jolt unlike cyp or test esters. It's really hard to know my levels are peaked on race days with the schedule of pinning. Maybe dropping my test cyp 100mg and adding the test prop a week or two before the race would ensure peak performance. I know that is alot to explain and prob alot more trouble than it's worth because more frequent pinning and I'm pretty sure I'm sensitive to short Ester injection.

suppsforlife

I just started the deca last week so I will monitor that.
it takes 4-6 weeks to see full effects.
Plus the test prop would benefit me on race days in theory I feel because it would give that jolt unlike cyp or test esters.
if you're using Test Cyp or Enan for 4-6 weeks prior to the race days, you would benefit the same way as you would benefit from Prop. Plus, Propionate still needs some time to build in the system (not as much as E or C, but still).
I'm pretty sure I'm sensitive to short Ester injection.
you're not the only one. That's why I just can't see why would you go for P ester.
The only way I see people benefitting from P ester is when they want really fast and short cycles. Usually in cutting cycles. they want to remain in calorie deficit 6-8 weeks prior a competition and they need fast results. So they go with short ester steroids only short cycle for cutting/pre contest cycles such as Test P + Tren A and and oral, for example. Other than that, longer esters are, at least in my opinion, simply easier and better

Pacman32746

I was under the impression that test P kicks in within hrs and peaks and drops all within 2 days maybe 3 in general?

suppsforlife

I was under the impression that test P kicks in within hrs and peaks and drops all within 2 days maybe 3 in general?
it has a half-life of 24 hours, other sources tend to say it is up to 72 hours (3 days) so it just can't peak and drop so much. plus, as with most others out there, it tends to build up in the system. still much faster than Test E for example. that's 4-6 weeks for Test E. and only a few days (up to a week) for Test P.