Test results HGH

kxfjerry

Hello everyone!

So I just finished a 4 week test period of 4Ui HGH daily. My baseline IGF-1 was 40.9 ng/ml (1st February) and 66.5 ng/ml (29th February). I was administering late morning and late afternoon 2Ui each injection. I did no special procedures before testing other than drawing blood within 3 hours of my last injection. 

What are your thoughts. The gear any good? Thanks in advance.

SemperFi

Any elevated level of IGF-1 would be an indication that there is an increased production or introduction of HGH. The IGF-1 testing will be accurate up to the livers capacity to produce IGF-1. If my information is correct your IGF-1 is low for your age category.

There is a proper way to test the gear before treatment begins and it usually includes blood work following a 10iu injection.

HGH is released in pulses so it is important to run the 10iu test using a GH level blood test. Normal GH range is 1-9ng/ml (not to be confused with IGF-1). 

SEMPER FI

C

cellblock

Yes its good but not great.  Most people on legit hGh will have an IGF-1 level in the 100's.  

Tdintexas

Hey, 

I'm interested in getting labs done to see if the HGH I have is legit. I've been reading a lot on here but want to double check that I do I right. This is what I've learned. Please let me know if it's right.

1) order HGH serum test online for about $60-70USD

2) pin 10iu into delt

3) go to local lab and have blood drawn within 3hrs of pinning

4) post results here :) 

miss anything or mess it all up? Lol 

JARHEAD2

TDinTexas, good to see you here & nice to know you're doing your homework!!! You should start by going to the introduction page & post an intro so everyone can welcome you & we can familiarize with each other, & then repost this question in your own post so everyone can better help ya bro. :):)

I

icdeadlifters

JARHEAD2 said:
</p><p>TDinTexas, good to see you here & nice to know you're doing your homework!!! You should start by going to the introduction page & post an intro so everyone can welcome you & we can familiarize with each other, & then repost this question in your own post so everyone can better help ya bro. :):)</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Yep, yep, yep</p>