Test suspension and Tren ace

Visnu

Hey, I've been running a quality ugl test suspension for a few weeks now. I prefer the water base to tne honestly. I love the lab im using. It reminds me of the old test depot amps. I'm currently using it at 50mg every day split into two doses. The Tren I am using 100mg every other day. I've been feeling pretty good. Overall strength is up and I have some serious insomnia. Have any of you tested out this new idea of Tren higher than test? I have never tried it. I always thought 19 nor should be at a 2:1 until I dropped test to about even recently. At my current dose I feel more sides and had to increase my Aromasin. Anyone have insight? Thanks 

siegmund

Actually my last run , I ran tren a75 ed and prop@75 ed , I loved it , for real , sides at a minium , so I did run 50/50 and like I said problely the most productive run strenght wise and size , the problem I had is that it brought out a side of me I put to rest or at least try to:)) sounds like a good cycle let us know how you make out and welcome ,

siegmund

Yes thanks dolp can beleive I forgot to mention that I am the caber , guy of the site vensu , been there done that kwim? But I kept my aro at 12.5 ed , on that run and other than sweating , I was fine ,,( turned me a little agressive , or should I say I had the eye of the tiger , like rocky in his home town ) :)

Visnu

I always have the eye of the tiger. Lol. My guns are too big to keep up with Rocky but I'm sure I could twist his little ass up like a pretzel I get my hands on em. I use dostinex even off cycle at times. Great drug 

Standingup

Im right there with you on liking test suspension better than TNE but Im not so sure a cycle of test suspension is the way to go.  Even at 2 pins a day Im not sure that's enough for aqueous . Just double check that first. As far as low test high tren , yes it should be a better way for you to go.

Hows about test prop 100mg EOD w 200mg tren instead of what you are doing w aqueous.

Visnu

Not sure suspension is a way to go? I have been cycling for a long time. I have used every ester including undecanoate which suck.  There is no mass builder quite like test suspension. If someone has the nerve to pin it a few times a day. Shit why not. Prop is ok. I just don't like the damn labs out here with the bogus tests they run. Don't trust em. It's harder to fake water based suspension than it is to pass off weak ass test e as prop. 

D

Dont_trip

You cant tell the difference between prop and test E you are a buffoon 

Visnu

Now you're calling me names? Ok let me break it down for you lil fella. Sources pay next to nothin for test E. It's cheap as all hell. So they but it in bulk and slap different labels on It. Such as test p, mast p, npp or whatever the hell else you think you're buying. Young dume fucks make gains , they can't tell thet got test e when they paid for primo the gains are there. So they all happy and review that way. Not me. I am not just gona trust a source because some kid said he thinks it's fire. Do me a favor my man ,don't disrespect me like that again. I'm not coming in here dissin anyone. I asked a question. A legit question about my cycle. You dont understand the context of my point and I'm a buffoon? 

D

Dont_trip

You twist my words did I call you a buffoon?No I said if ANYONE cant tell the difference between prop and test E they are a buffoon Get your facts straight

Standingup

I dont know that its a matter of "nerve"  I think it just gets rear old real fast. Believe me I love test queous but U just cant see basing a cycle on it.

buffbod

Hey bro! I'm going to be ordering from one of the sources in a week and would like to ask if I should change anything as far as the TNE or equipoise, maybe adding it. It has been a long time my friend, and just want the biggest gains in size tha fastest. This is my 5th day, taking a day off and feeling buff. Sure want to hear from one who knows, and Ive read lots of your post, and appreciate all you can share.At age 50 is there anything I NEED to shy away from and what about liver protection. Planning on spending about $250 the 1st of Oct. Need to hear from ya bro

Standingup

Not yet Buff. Hey you'll get there but dont try and do it overnight ya hear me ? Things well get back in order in no time then you can start planning big.

D

dolfanshan

X2 with stand. Start back simple and add compounds over time in future cycles. The benifits will be so much better.

Kfizzle

With all due respect you should really post your own forum topic instead of hijacking this guys post brother. Or send Standing a PM with your question. Just for future reference.

mdspecial

I def notice the difference between test prop and test e,, you can notice it when lean in 3 till 5 days... so,, really,, not calling any one out or stupid for any reason but when you cycle for some time,,, you can even notice the difference of powder quality between one brand test prop and the others... bunk versus quality,,
but in general test is test of course,, still release time is very noticeable

siegmund

yes very true I use prop and a,i cant break 185 but strength is ok but im realizing I need my long esters to maintain 205 215 the o nly short esters that ever got me to 215 was tren a ,and prop but no more tren for me ,,my next run is eq and test c, and im more than happy with testc alone but I figure the eq will make me eat my ass off so ,I may break some prs,, notice there eat my ass off ,food is the number one gainer without it blaah everyone says test is base of all but food is the victor