TEST/TREN/MAST - PROP/ACE cycle for cut suggestions?

turnupthegas

Sooo…I’m a few days away from PCT and during the down time, I need to stay occupied, so what I typically do is get eager for the next run and work on getting everything in hand and planning.

Just wanted some input from the fam. I am leaning towards test/tren/mast in about 2-1/2 months if bloodwork dictates I’m back to normal.

My question is what success have people had with these compounds at specific dosage ratios ie…1:1:2 or 1:2:2 etc… I’ve run this before but really would like to get some first-hand experience on how to really optimize cutting on these compounds and if primo, eq, var etc… is of any added benefit in this cut. Thoughts on Clen or albuterol?

I’m not going to get into to much stats because most of you know where I’m at. But short version is

185 5-11 around 15% bf

I will be doing cardio and really keeping my calories just below maintenance after about week 4 of pct. My goal is to drop a little weight and go into the next cycle leaner in an attempt to shed more bf and get that nice hard lean vascular look for summer.

Lastly my pct is always in check, chlomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20, will run hcg at 250 ui twice per week on cycle and have plenty of adex and caber already on hand as needed.

Just really looking to fine tune this next run and keep diet training and AAS use down to a science. I’m completely open to suggestions on compounds and would like experience or any combination of compounds with suggestions to really hone in this cut.

Dolf

I like running test just above a cruise dose with tren. Tren and test fight for the same receptors and tren always wins which leaves test floating around to be converted. My next run will be test p 350mg per week, tren a 700mg per week, mast p 700mg per week, and anavar at 80 to 100mg ed. 

Some like to run test and tren even, but most I know who do this run e esters doing it. I did experiment last cycle running test e at 1 gram per week and tren a at 700mg per week. With the use of ai's I was good for about 6 weeks. After 6 weeks I started getting a shitty attitude and experiencing some signs of e2 elevating. I switched from adex to aro and closed out my cycle after 8 weeks on tren a. Me personally I prefer my test at about 350mg per week with tren.

turnupthegas

i agree ive always run test low with tren, i feel like the sides from tren are less hightened that way too. What i havent done is run the mast high but from what ive read is u gitta runn it 600mg a week or hugher so ill keep that in mind. So low test average tren and high mast. Sounds good and i like the var idea. U plan in running var right out of the gate? Or mid to late cycle. Just curious whats best time to throw it in the mix. Wasnt sure if since its prop and ace (short ester) that i should wait until i adjust to the ither three comps and use the var last 4 weeks to tighten up gains?

strong

My 2 cents Gas is to run the Var last 5/6 weeks. that shit makes me so tight and hard I like to finish with it.. I'm starting a prop, tren , Mast, Var cycle. Have great Var but I cant run it as high as Dolf. I go with 60mgs a day. That's my $ spot.. 

K

kalpa

I like to do test at 750 and the then run my mast/Tren at 400 to 600 a week. I'm a very experienced user so I like to go higher then most. Iv been doing gear for 15+ years. Its not advised but I would run test,mast,Eq 12 weeks then go to a test primo,and might stay on Eq since it takes a long time to raise blood levels to start working. Its NOT advised to do it this way so I'm just giving my experience. I add other compounds as well but won't get into it to deep. I would run the test,mast,Tren or npp. Add some proviron if wanted. Mast is a light anti e as I really liked this compound as it gives granet like gains. 

Test I would do 500 to 750.

Hope this help

turnupthegas

Thats what I was thinking. I hear alot of people using var at the mid to tail section of the cycle. I also I like the idea of letting the trifecta test/tren/mast work  its magic and then throw the var in and let that shit come full circle! Thanks for the input strong.

turnupthegas

Thanks for the insight kalpa, this is what I was looking for. Not saying its right for me, but I appreciate the first hand experience. The 15+ years exp. allows me to take what you said constructively and adjust accordingly. i like the anti-e benifits of mast for sure. I'm not gyno prone at all, so hoping that with bloodwork and the mast I can avoid an ai with the exception of caber. I need that for sure when I run tren or deca. Its a life saver. Is there a big benefit from the prov? in your opinion

Dolf

If you've never run proviron with a cycle then I highly suggest you do. You won't ever run another cycle without it. It acts to make more free test which is great. It skyrockets your libido. Adss great vascularity. The biggest downfall is it raises bp.

turnupthegas

thanks brothas, have never tried it and naturally can and will research it, but since where all here, what dosage do you run it at and would I scrap the mast or run it in conjuction with the test/tren/mast. My only concern is how to run 4 compounds doasge wise. I'm not a beginer to multiple compounds but feel less is more when you start stacking all kinds of aas. Hypothetically figuring low test how would you fellas dose those four in a short ester 8-12 week run depending on results and sides?

strong

50 mgs a day 25 in the am and 25 in the pm for me. I would still run it with the Mast. Of course keep your eye on the Ai. Provi definitely helps to keep estro at bay. it also makes you feel warm and fuzzy, vascularity.. I love the shit.

Dolf

For me 50mg prop, 100mg tren a, 100mg mast p and 50mg proviron ed. You could cut the tren back to 75mg ed if you want.

turnupthegas

I've run the tren at 75mg ED and it went well. All going to depend if I go with a mix or not. I like the idea of a blend if dosed properlly (weve talked about this before) Just running them all separate everyday turns into a 2-1/2 to 3 cc shots ED and that's taxing after a few weeks in. But I can do it if need be, its part of the game. 

K

kalpa

Masteron is like proviron but not as strong. Mast is amazing compound. I like mast and primo the best out of anything. I'm not a fan of Tren . try out the mast and I think you might like it.