Test/var/win cycle?

Mongosmash08

Looking at doing this 8 week stack, any thoughts or tweaks would be greatly appreciated.

test cyp 200mg/e5d
Anavar 50mg: 25mg in AM and 25mg in PM
Taken Weeks 1-6
Win 25mg/Ed
Taken Weeks 3-8

Arimidex 1mg as needed.

So, test and anavar only will be take. first two weeks and test and win only will be last two weeks. All three will be taken weeks 3-6 for a total of 4 weeks.

Gainz.

You definitely seem informed. We mostly need to know how old you are and how many cycles you have taken.
The only thing I would really change is the length. A 8 week cycle of test is pretty short.
Oh and being on 2 orals, definitely want to look at some liver protection.

Mongosmash08

As far as cycle goes, I have been on test cyp 200mg/ ew for last 2.5 years. I have ran cycles of Sarms and prohormones in the past but no actual gear cycles. Training is at 5-6 days a week with 3 days of cardio on top of lifting, Currently in calorie deficit of around 1800-1900 calories. Sit at 6’5” 250lbs roughly 19% body fat. Will be taking liver support as well just haven’t decided on which one yet. Was possibly thinking of changing cycle to var for first 4 weeks then taking win for 4 weeks without the var and then take both for an additional 3-4 weeks at end of cycle. Test will continue at 200/e5d once blast is complete.

EMachine

Your protocol is flawed. Rethink it. Two much liver toxicity. It's best to start with only one oral, like anavar, for example. You can run it for 6 weeks along with test. I would increase test to 300-400 mg per week and run anavar at 25 mg per day. No need to go to 50 mg right away. Where do you go from here? 75 mg? 100 mgs? Find the lowest dose that produces the desired results. If I were you, I would start with 25 mg per day preworkout (45 min. before your workout) and go from there. There are members here, who are experienced like Seymour, for example, only taking 20 mg of anavar preworkout and making awesome gains. If your gear is legit, with the protocol that I've taken the liberty to recommend, will give you solid results. You can start with 25 mg as suggested, and after 2 weeks (if you don't like your gains) increase to 30. Again, the goal is to find the lowest dose that gives you want you are looking for...starting already at 50 mg per day, is unnecessary as your receptors are fresh and will give you the gains you are looking for. Health first!

Always take your oral with Omega-3's to protect your stomach lining, organs, and for better absorption. With a calorie deficit below 2,000 calories, this protocol will give you excellent results, if your diet and training are on point. You can always use Winstrol later, however, this compound is harsh on the body, especially the joints and liver. If your goal is to lose weight, Clenbuterol is always an alternative...but needs to be taken in a certain way to be effective and safe. I don't like the idea of two orals for a beginner. When I competed, I used winstrol to get ready for contests, and it almost destroyed me (my health) and my joints. If you are not competing, there is absolutely no need to take these unnecessary risks!!! Mongo, when I was younger, and feeling invincible, I took too many risks trying to pursue my Pro Card. As I started to age, I started slowly, but surely, to pay for the abuse that I put my body through. Orals, especially, will do more damage than any other compound(s). You're a big boy, at 6'5", 250 lbs @ 19% body fat. Clen is in my humble opinion, the best fat burner around...if used properly. It's been around for many years and it's still used today by most competitors because it works. Good luck brother!

Mongosmash08

Your protocol is flawed. Rethink it. Two much liver toxicity. It's best to start with only one oral, like anavar, for example. You can run it for 6 weeks along with test. I would increase test to 300-400 mg per week and run anavar at 25 mg per day. No need to go to 50 mg right away. Where do you go from here? 75 mg? 100 mgs? Find the lowest dose that produces the desired results. If I were you, I would start with 25 mg per day preworkout (45 min. before your workout) and go from there. There are members here, who are experienced like Seymour, for example, only taking 20 mg of anavar preworkout and making awesome gains. If your gear is legit, with the protocol that I've taken the liberty to recommend, will give you solid results. You can start with 25 mg as suggested, and after 2 weeks (if you don't like your gains) increase to 30. Again, the goal is to find the lowest dose that gives you want you are looking for...starting already at 50 mg per day, is unnecessary as your receptors are fresh and will give you the gains you are looking for. Health first!

Always take your oral with Omega-3's to protect your stomach lining, organs, and for better absorption. With a calorie deficit below 2,000 calories, this protocol will give you excellent results, if your diet and training are on point. You can always use Winstrol later, however, this compound is harsh on the body, especially the joints and liver. If your goal is to lose weight, Clenbuterol is always an alternative...but needs to be taken in a certain way to be effective and safe. I don't like the idea of two orals for a beginner. When I competed, I used winstrol to get ready for contests, and it almost destroyed me (my health) and my joints. If you are not competing, there is absolutely no need to take these unnecessary risks!!! Mongo, when I was younger, and feeling invincible, I took too many risks trying to pursue my Pro Card. As I started to age, I started slowly, but surely, to pay for the abuse that I put my body through. Orals, especially, will do more damage than any other compound(s). You're a big boy, at 6'5", 250 lbs @ 19% body fat. Clen is in my humble opinion, the best fat burner around...if used properly. It's been around for many years and it's still used today by most competitors because it works. Good luck brother!
What would your suggestion be on dosage and effective way to take clen. I am definitely not opposed to it and have thought about it about.

suppsforlife

@EMachine explained it perfectly. as in terms of Clen dosage... that's a bit more complicated. I generally recommend my customers 2 weeks off and 2 weeks on method. Starting dosage of 20 mcg/day then slowly increase. There's a lot more to say but again, better go with Test + Anavar only. You have experience with Test but have experience with nothing else. So, better don't add 2 new compounds at a time, if you experience side effects, you wouldn't know which one causes them

EMachine

@EMachine explained it perfectly. as in terms of Clen dosage... that's a bit more complicated. I generally recommend my customers 2 weeks off and 2 weeks on method. Starting dosage of 20 mcg/day then slowly increase. There's a lot more to say but again, better go with Test + Anavar only. You have experience with Test but have experience with nothing else. So, better don't add 2 new compounds at a time, if you experience side effects, you wouldn't know which one causes them
Beautifully said Supps!!! I too have my clients and some athletes on a two on, two off type of protocol, starting at the lowest dose of 20 mcg and slowly adding to it. However, Test and Anavar should do the trick for you. Be patient, and realize that this game is not a race but a marathon and needs to be done right. I know that other sites/forums would recommend high dosages and for you to take both compounds at the same time, but you need to know how each product feels alone without the other's influence to truly learn how your body reacts to it, the right dosage for you, and how you react to it.