Testing our gear

Standingup

I think I will be trying this service out and buying this test kit.  If more of us start to test things we can weed out bunky products.

http://www.wedinos.org/                        http://www.labmax.ca/

To those who say its expensive, I ask whats the cost of getting bunk gear or the wrong gear ?

Standingup

Yup, Im in this for the long haul and tend to hoard gear. This way I can just buy a bottle or two, verify its quality then stock up.  Who wants to be sitting on 20 bottles of junk.  Id really like to build up a stash of primo for mid summer, but Im not about to plunk down a grand or more for possibly fake stuff.

siegmund

Good idea I like ,now these tests will detect the ,bold,test ,anavar etc but even tho its present ,is there away to tell how much quality like is orange is supposed to show up ,will it show light orange week ,and bright orange strong ,,or is it just to detect presence kwim

Standingup

I figured the first step was simply making sure I had gotten what I ordered, then after thats confirmed the mass spec to tell purity. 

N

noveskeelite

Testing is always a good thing. Im always suspicious of quality of gear. Once you find source who puts out the real deal stick with them. Cause I believe theres definitely a lot of garbage out there. Either totally fake...under dosed.....or a completely different compound than what its labeled

A friend used a sources testosterone from this site......absolutely NOTHING after 4 weeks. had him switch brands and 2 weeks later started setting PR's. Pretty sure other source was just pure oil.

Bloodwork is probably the single best thing you can do tho to confirm quality.

Standingup

Well  blood work is great for test, but can you tell me what Id look for in bloodwork to know my primo was good ?  Or my Tren ? or my EQ ?  

Ive also seen a good source go bad on more than 1 occasion. But largely I agree with you, buy it while you know its good.

N

noveskeelite

Haha yeah your right man thought about that after posting. I've actually seriously considered buying one of those kits. But I mean if your sources test is good then it's probably a safe bet his other stuff is good too. But of course there's always that chance. I bet sometimes the sources themselves aren't even aware their selling garbage. Like bad powder supplier.