Testosterone nation lab test

Bigtest131

jist throwing this out there !! (((Tnation AD ))))Lab test shows 0% of any anabolic in 2 of the test ran ... Anavar , Sustanon 250 .... O% gear .. So what fillers are u guys  injecting ? 

ima stick to my domestic source but never Tryed internationally 

Bigtest131

a lot of my guys use them because of 2 reasons ... It comes in a box and looks pharma grade ! Lol 

because it gear comes in a box and looks legit does not mean u have real gear ... Theres a under ground Video ahowing how they make these fake gear and package it like it came from a pharma ... Really it was made buy Arabs in a unsterile rooms filled with dust and dirt 

swolesam

What lab tests , and who ran them ?? Can you provide proof of these claims you're making?

I already know you're REPing for a company, so i wonder if you are simply participating in negative media against competitors or are you honestly steering people away from a bad brand. Your statement about "i'll stick with domestic" eludes me to think you are truely acting as a REP to scare guys away from international sources and draw them to the company you're reping for. Why else would you make a blanket statement and generalize 1 lab to ALL international sources! suspicious.

I might be wrong though. Please shed light on this sir.

Bigtest131

swole sam i do not rep for any company I use domestic sources and ask the mods I am no rep a normal guy like u ....anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/excel-pharma/excel-pharma-athenavar-oxandrolone-lab-test-results-2015-07-23-2/

Bigtest131

i seen the ad on TNation so I thought I would share the news I see and here !   no harm from ur harsh words as treating me to be a rep !  

rep my on self if anything ! but I don't brew or sale gear 

swolesam

bigtest, MG has standards. If you are a rep, you declare yourself as so and you are assigned a "SR" under your avatar. Nothing brings a forum down like Reps secretively pushing for sources deceiving people saying its their personal experience when they never used the gear or know anything about it in reality. I sure havent seen this happen here in MG, and boy am I GLAD it hasnt. Breath of fresh air.

i know i PMed you and asked you explicitly if you are a rep a week or so ago, and you replied back with 1 word "Yes". Maybe miscommunication, maybe you didnt read the PM, it could be anything. im not here to reprimand anybody or attack anybody. I seen how many forums out there are dominated by REPS pushing for products with all sorts of lies and false claims, and i DO NOT want to see this happen here in MG, goes against everything MG stands for. I'm sure alot of the member here in MG will agree with me.

You said the gear is bunk,... what proof do you have so you can share with MG members ? Are you confident of the source of info?? Did you care to verify it before sounding the alarm? 

Bigtest131

miscomunication somewhere there bro ... I'm no rep ... u asked about a source i learnt about from my local Gym gurus ... And I told u about what I heard .... I have never Tryed any one other than domestic sources I also get test cyp from a doc so no need to use any internationally sources So honestly from my on exaperiance I can't say nothing 

Bigtest131

By the way sam  look again at ur message u asked 3 different question in one sentence ... u asked have u use (wellness) Isaid yes !  

swolesam

You keep editing your posts over & over again. If you say you aren't then you aren't. Its all good by me. Like i said, i will look out for MG community, nothing personal against you.

on a diff note, yes anaboliclab is a great online resource!

Dolf

Bigtest is not a rep. Reps are not allowed and will get bounced out the door by me personally! Bigtest gets over zealous and over excited at times and I've personally reprimanded him on a few occasions.

swolesam

Dolf - Amen to that. i know you're on top of things. Lets keep MG house clean!

Bigtest, you came off as a classic REP in 2 threads my man. Dolf says you're not a rep, thats all i need to know. Didnt mean to beat you up BigT , looking out for MG , thats all :)