testoviron and shortness of breath

homs1

hello to all at musclegurus.to!

this is my first post to everyone so ithought id do my introduction here too! im relatively new to the bb world but have been into fitness for a few years now.

i have just started my first cycle of testoviron/deca/d-bol,i am pretty much on top of my diet and up until now have been happy with the results im seing but last night had a bit of a worry in that i found myself short of breath,im not sure what has caused this,i have heard it can happen with test cycles and am not too sure what the actual facts are.i have recently been doing more than my usual 20/30 min cardio to warm up as i feel i get more benefit from the weights when i do,could this be the cause of it? or is it just generally a side of the test and nothing to worry about? any advice would be greatly appreciated! thanks.

upindown

You are using some high bloating compounds. The water retention and bloating with your cycle is probably the culprit.

I know there are times for me that I lose my breathe walking up my stairs to go to bed. A good test for me is, do I have difficulty bending over to tie my shoes. If it is hard to tie my shoes, then I know I am a bit bloated and need some anti e in my system.

I would suggest you use some arimidex at .5mg to 1mg EOD to eleviate some of the estrogen related sides, this will help the bloating and in return will probably help with your shortness of breathe.

The other thing is this is your first cycle, there is no need for the deca and dbol. I would cut out both the deca and dbol and just go with straight test. This is important so you can figure out how your body reacts to test, right now you dont know which of the 3 compounds is creating the issue.

homs1

thanks for the speedy reply! a good few points to consider there thankyou

before i started my cycle and chose what i was going to take i did do as much research as i could so i felt comfortable with it however i did not do proper research into anti e drugs and the only one i have is tamoxifen which i have since found out has more of a negative effect on anything else in my system than any other anti e,i have done regular checks for gyno as you should and feel im ok in that respect so did not feel any need for it and have saved it for my pct,its not ideal and i will get some arimidex asap but would this do a similar job in the same dose? (5mg eod)

milkin

Welcomee homs1. A formal intro will earn you 1 karma point, get you warm and  fuzzy welcomes, and help keep all members intro's nice and tidy in one place.

http://musclegurus.to/node/add/forum/165