THE WEEKEND

siegmund

Yo bros , whats up its friday and not one new topic.??? Or a word on old topics !!! Wtf up , seemz like everyone hung over , or something or depressed.. 

ok heres a topic , why do you workout ?? Why do you use aas ,?? Whats your goals with aas ??? I will start .

alot of you heard this , alot of you havnt , I worked hard all my life so I was natty strong , or so I thought , but never touched a weight till state penatentry, I went in like 145 , and 135 ,tattooed my chest lol, sad but true , well I learned quick that the joint was just a extension of my neigh or hood , but the game was alot more real , any way , I started lifting ed , espicially when I hit state 3 yards a day nothing but time , also only a true warrior will survive and the others prey or bitches , so it was only a few years and I was like 170 but benching 185 ,bench always sucked , rotor cuffs and shit , but my dead lifts were 405 ,-425 ,and squating 315- 335 ,etc ,, well a few more years and im stilm only like 175 ,but my bench was 205 -215 ,deads450 and squating 375 ,, but at my prime in there , bench 225 - dead 555 and squats 450 , I was fucking nice and I was 175 -180 winter , and that was with prison food , but weights saved my life ,, and id rather like now bench 225 for 10 sets 15 ,, shoulders 185 10 sets 15 ,squatsd 225 10 sets 15 ,, etc im far from weak thats a solid heavy weight to rep makez you solid and versatile, I could move and have a ton of power , I got on aas because trt , but no its my all , keeps me healty , keeps my marrage and homelife rite , keepsm my , looks and well being up ok how about you why    sieg.  And I turn heads when im right word on my eyes , my one worker before I met my wife , all the 25 ,26,28. Year olds were all over me , they would be like wtf jermy , why didnt you tell us your boss looked like that , they were pissed because they would come pick him up he stayed with me , and the girls wouldnt be dressed up yet and id see them. , bros smoking fucking hot only like fucking tho thats why I got out , but I was with all of them , these were country girls they liked the mature guy and not , the kids , to many games but this is why I do what I do. Sieg

D

dolfanshan

Got tired of being out of shape. I started by doing calisthenics and running like I did when I was young and in the Army. I quickly realized my knees, ankles, and lower back had took too much of a pounding in the military jumping from planes and carrying 100+ pound packs on my back mile after mile. I said fuck this shit I'm too old and wore out for this crap, so I started lifting weights. I quickly fell in love with the huge gains you make as a newbie and was addicted. As far as aas goes after a few years of natty training I figured what the hell lets see how big and how strong I can get, so after 6 months or more of research I worked up the nerve to make an order and the rest is history.

siegmund

Same here , once trt , then went aas , its all I do other than wife and work and family shit of course , but it keeps me right , it keeps me home , it keeps me feeling good , looking good , and for a 25 year addict , its my godsend , I can ride the rest of my life out like this , and now that im figuring out me , the well being its getting intense , seemi train for war , in mym own twisted mind ,, I dont want to bench 500 and rep 405 ,to much size comes with that I like around 200 and doing 10 × 15 WITH  good weight , I still can move and auick

D

Dont_trip

I guess working out began I Got my life straight from drugs I started hitting the iron  4 years juggling that and being a father and husband it was hit and miss for awhile....I got consistent for the last 2 years then on a trip to the doctor....I was feeling run down and had felt that way for awhile I work construction building bridges etc So I figured it wS just fatigue come to find out my test levels were 300 so I tried a few different things with not much a change(diet adjustments multiple test etc) so I decided to hop on to enhance not only my physical life my marriage and overall well being its been amazing ever since I have no regrets....now I. With you sieg on high volume medium weight repping 225 high reps...could I do strength training absolutely but it's not my thing I train for my body and  functional muscle I like to keep my hands quick in case trouble arises so I feel my training works great for my goals...so what drove me to aas was more medical and quality of life more so than for the weights

D

Dont_trip

What's up MG I no there are plenty of members here... i posted to try and help kick start a flame...I didn't feel like typing all that stuff lol

piston

I been waiting for the right time to start cycle and once I saw my gains go down i jumped on. I have seen other bro's burn out from satrting too early so that is why i waited. I research all of my cycles first and so not go overboard like most guys do.  Cycle info and pct are good on this site and you dont get ripped for asking questions. Will be posting my cycle up soon

N

noveskeelite

I started training after 10th grade in my friends basement after he had bought arnolds encyclopedia of modern day bodybuilding. We followed those routines in the book for probably first 6 months. I gained 20lbs people took notice and I was hooked ever since. I graduated high school weighing 180 and benching 275. When we started I was 143  and benched 115.

Started steroids in order to compete at more elite levels in powerlifting. The vast majority of my gains came while natural.

I have always had fascination with being big and strong and.will always train in some aspect until im not longer physically able or I die lol.