Time between cycles

Dolf

As a rule of thumb I like to take at least the same amount of time cruising and/or off cycle as I did on cycle. What amount of time do you brohams like to take off between blasts?

MU2

I count time off AFTER I'm finished with my pct. so for the sake of the argument, say I run 12 weeks, I would start my pct 2 weeks after my last pin, and run it for 4-5 weeks. Then I count my time off. Grand total time of a 16 week cycle = 21-22weeks.

siegmund

Time on = time off for me ,, id be a liar if I said I hold true to it , I always show lack of patients and start a week early , im not a liar , but I try my best to be time on time off and I cruise so no . Pct

D

dolfanshan

Lol...yea I'll get a little motivated/excited and start hitting it a week earlier myself sieg. Its like being a kid at Christmas. It can't come fast enough.

Standingup

Ive been cruising for so long now a blast seems like a thing of the past, but if one were to be running proper cycles the best way to do it would bwe some blood work measuring natural test, LH and FSH , I say if you have PCT'd and those numbers are back to normal hop on that bitch for another ride !! If you don't do blood work then yeah its the old rule of time on +pct to figure time off. Good blood work habbits often means more cycles