Time off

First timer

I am currently running a short Tbol cycle of 7weeks. If I run 3 weeks pct, how much time off should I take before I run another cycle.

thanks in advance.

milkin

Time on + pct = time off. Oral only cycles really suppress your T production bro so you may want to consider incorporating testosterone. Plus, even though tbol is considered to be relatively mild, 7 weeks is quite long. Many people experience bad back pumps and are forced to drop their tbol, I personally can't run it past 4-5 weeks.

First timer

milkin said:
</p>
<p>Time on + pct = time off. Oral only cycles really suppress your T production bro so you may want to consider incorporating testosterone. Plus, even though tbol is considered to be relatively mild, 7 weeks is quite long. Many people experience bad back pumps and are forced to drop their tbol, I personally can't run it past 4-5 weeks.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Thanks for that. I'm only running 50mg and had read on other place people running 100mg for up to 10 weeks that's why I went for that time. Also the pharm recommended a cycle between 6 - 8 weeks. I have been getting back pumps, especially when swimming.</p>
<p>i have had to try and be subtle with my gains, would running a test cycle make me too big too quick milkin?</p>
<p>apreciate the feed back.</p>
<p> </p>

milkin

If running a test cycle would make you too big too quick then we all want in on that ! With all kidding aside, your cycle is diet dependent along with proper training. Your goal here is unclear but it sounds as if you are after lean mass. Your profile indicated you are 5'11, 185lbs, and 25% bf which sounds a bit out of proportion to me. How are you measuring your BF ? As for oral only cycle, I was simply commenting that even though tbol is considered to be mild and will not convert to estrogen, it still has an influence on your natural T production. Oral only cycles are not favored, especially for men, since most all of your gains will vanish once you cycle off. Now taking orals for endourance is another story but we are talking about adding muscle here and keeping that muscle. As for safe dosages, all orals will tax your liver and most of the studies were based on light dosages given to athletes who's metabolisms are as fine tuned as a swiss watch. Back pumps are a result of blood being forced through your kindeys and are a sign that you need to back off. I suggest you set a goal, research how to meet that goal, then map out a cycle along with a diet plan. Your goal is within reach but only with proper planning.

First timer

when I was young I was stick thin. As I've got older the only place weight has gone is around my stomach and moobs. Because I have always been trying to lose the belly when I train, I now realise I wasn't eating enough to gain any muscle. My strength would go up but arm size stayed stick thin.

my goal is to have a bit of lean muscle and slim down my torso. Even only 4 weeks into my cycle I am happier with my build and I can see a bit of shape to my arms and legs instead of looking under developed. I would love to do a proper cycle but the wife doesn't approve and my work life could be uncomfortable if I was to become suspiciously big to quickly.

the body fat is a guess to be honest.from looking at body fat chart pictures. 

milkin

I see, ok then your cycle options are somewhat limited but that does not take away the fact that you need understand how things work. There is no compound in the world that will make your waist size go down HOWEVER, a strict diet and cardio will. You need cardio period ! Without it you will not reach your goal. You need to understand how to eat, exercise, and become familiar with supplements that can help you along the way. Once you learn how to ramp up your metabolism you will be amazed at he results you get from food ( See link below) I say supplements because you need to start here, not with anabolic compounds. Once you learn how to eat and pull your body fat down, it is then you can consider a compound that will give you some mass and definition. Without this knowlege all gains you currently make will be lost and you are in jeopardy of shutting yourself down. THis will leave you feeling like crap !

As for your significant other, you are dancing with the devil bro. You wife knows you inside and out and any/all changes she will notice. Whether it be mood changed, acne, size, or worse yet lack of libido, she will know. I suggest you start here and do not hesitate to ask questions. 

First timer

Right ok, I am going to put my faith in you and stop my cycle. I have been using supplements such as, whey, fish oil, vits and creatine mono. This cycle was my next step so to speak.

i have started reading that book and hopefully it will help me achieve my goals along with more hard work.

i will keep the tbol I have left incase I decide to try again at a later date. I hope you don't mind me picking your brains for help though.

cheers bro

First timer

milkin said:
Anytime, keep us posted with your progress
</p>
<p>Will do mate. I have read through the book and it's an excellent read. I am going to work on a proper diet plan and will post it up soon for some pointers And advice.</p>
<p>thanks for taking the time to help.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>