Tracking our Progress!

Bbuild

Hey guys,
I was wondering her how everyone tracks their progress? Anyone have any suggestions? Pics, journal, online and how often?

Dante

is a simple journal; simple and effective. Plus I like to keep physical records of things, I go through computers and phones (camera) constantly so it becomes a hassle.

jaylive

I tend to go by my weight/body fat levels/lean mass....

I know if my body fat stays the same, around 9-10%, and I am putting on weight it can only be muscle - dont use just the scales as this can be very deceiving if you want to keep an accurate check on things..

I also keep a training journal and try to beat the weight/reps I did in my last workout

BigGuns

i like to do before and after pics when im doing a cycle. Makes you more motivated when you see how different you look

M

Mr.q

Yeah, before and after is great .
Some guys are measuring the progress every day and don;t see anything, this makes sometimes to loose motivation.

M

Marshal

that is stupid...because you cannot have results every single day...it is simply impossible...

me, personally, i have a. online journal where i indicate my body's changes (of course if there are any:))) and of course the mirror is the best tool...