Tren acetate

suppsforlife

12 weeks Test E 100-150 mg Monday and 100-150 mg Thursday = 200-300 mg/week
First 8 weeks Tren Acetate 100 mg every other day = 400 mg/week
Last 8 weeks Anavar 15-25 mg AM and 15-25 mg PM = 30-50 mg/day
great for a cutting plan

JesseTX

The one I am trying to help build a cycle for is not trying to cut...he is very lean as is.
Trying to help him bulk.
I on thr other hand and trying to gain more mass and slim doe.

suppsforlife

For bulking you need slightly higher doses. But I wouldn't increase Anavar dosage over 50 mg/day and I would be careful with increase Tren Ace dosage. May increase Test dosage though. Needless to mention that the main difference between cutting vs bulking is actually in your diet and workout plan.
Any steroid could be helpful for bulking or cutting with a good diet and workout plan

JesseTX

Incre
For bulking you need slightly higher doses. But I wouldn't increase Anavar dosage over 50 mg/day and I would be careful with increase Tren Ace dosage. May increase Test dosage though. Needless to mention that the main difference between cutting vs bulking is actually in your diet and workout plan.
Any steroid could be helpful for bulking or cutting with a good diet and workout plan
Incredible feedback!
I have been of the same mind...but I want to opt for eq over tren...it seems safer.
I have little experience with both compounds myself tho.

JesseTX

theoretically it is. but remember that people are different too.

take it slowly. try one at a time with smaller dosage to see how it goes.
@bobby ricky loves tren despite it theoretically being milder than EQ, yet, he doesn't really love EQ. It just proves how different we all are.
Incredible.
Thanks for the advice.
I want to use EQ, but the benefits of tren are hard to pass up

JesseTX

Thank you sir.
One or the other, but not together?
My idea is to build a stack for a cycle that will put clean mass on me, and then go into a cruise.

Gainz.

If you run tren, or your buddy runs tren, adding mast can help with those nastier sides. The ance and hair loss is still a big possibility. but the anger or mood swings, and paranoia can be almost nullified by adding a equal amount of mast.
But I agree with @suppsforlife
300-400mg of test, but if it's his first go of tren I wouldn't go any higher than 300mg with 300mg of mast.
Also... why anavar?
If he's trying to bulk, anadrol! Puts more mass on, and because he's already lean he most likely won't get the nasty water retention sides

JesseTX

If you run tren, or your buddy runs tren, adding mast can help with those nastier sides. The ance and hair loss is still a big possibility. but the anger or mood swings, and paranoia can be almost nullified by adding a equal amount of mast.
But I agree with @suppsforlife
300-400mg of test, but if it's his first go of tren I wouldn't go any higher than 300mg with 300mg of mast.
Also... why anavar?
If he's trying to bulk, anadrol! Puts more mass on, and because he's already lean he most likely won't get the nasty water retention sides
Good advice.
I've read anavar can be used as a bulking compound tho it's more chosen for leaning out.

Aussie

Time and time again I see people say TrenA is better than TrenE because it clears quicker.

I know of so many people that can’t use TrenA because the sides last weeks after they stop injecting but they can use TrenE because the sides are stable and bearable.

Personal I prefer TrenE but I also like to kickstart the cycle with TrenA. I didn’t like TrenA cycle as it’s suck an up and down ester , TrenE cycles are so good as I am on a high constantly and at the end of the cycle I get a slow smooth come down.

Gainz.

Time and time again I see people say TrenA is better than TrenE because it clears quicker.

I know of so many people that can’t use TrenA because the sides last weeks after they stop injecting but they can use TrenE because the sides are stable and bearable.

Personal I prefer TrenE but I also like to kickstart the cycle with TrenA. I didn’t like TrenA cycle as it’s suck an up and down ester , TrenE cycles are so good as I am on a high constantly and at the end of the cycle I get a slow smooth come down.

Not to mention tren ace cycles are like twice as expensive.
I'm too broke for those fast acting ester cycles

unclem

just give both a try a little at a time, if you choose tren watch out for the dreaded cough. go slowly injecting it. you can use another compound to lessen the chances of the cough.