tren and lower back pumps...

N

noveskeelite

Think mr seigmund is correct about the liver and kidneys on tren. I have same lower back pumps now on tren I had while on dbol. Anybody have any ideas how to reduce this? Feel fine their just annoying. Im up 15lbs in bodyweight and stronger every week. Benched 365 today 3rd week in.

Eriq

I get back pumps from tren only slightly.  No where near what Dbol brings. I had read that taurine helps with Dbol cramping, so I added a gram or so to my pre-work out beverage.  Seems to help, but it very well could be the placebo effect.  Needs more research.  Anyone else have any experience?

Eriq

Oh, an I should add, taurine powder is pretty inexpensive. Unlike arginine and some other aminos, it's pretty tasteless.  Thus, you can put it with anything. 

N

noveskeelite

thank you for your input sir. could be just that my lower back is a bit beat up from deads as well.

B

BenchHog

Yeah its like 11 dollars for 400 grams and you cant even tell its in your drink. Seems to be pretty effective at reducing the lower back pumps. But you need upwards of 15 grams a day. I mix it with Shakes and bcaas.

That combined with sipping on water throughout day seems to help a lot