TREN EXPERAMENT , UPDATED

siegmund

TREN A EXPERIMENT, 

Never experiences tren cough , until I got this recent batch of tren a .my first inject I did not experience the cough. My next inject , trust me I felt it. Which got to to thinking , let me explore this some .

Did alot of searching on the web, really finding nothing more than I already found to be true on my own. One theory was the binders , but all compounds have binders and no other compound gives more of the cough than tren. (Yes other compounds , you will get the cough also , it has happened to me with , test , but it wasnt the same I beleive I was directly in a vein somehow , because I experienced a rush from head to toes , almost reminded me of them crank days) but no other compound more than tren. 

Next I seen where the solvents were , mentioned , well gentelmen we use ba and bb in all our aas . So thats ruled out .

myself I actually beleive its something in the fina its self , that direcetly affects the , bronchial . For real all this is , is a guessing game so little is actually known ,.

one point I will stress on is, if you heat your tren , you are most deffently more prone to experience the cough. I myself conducted a experiment. 

First pin day , I did not heat my tren and I did not experience cough.

2nd pin day , I heated my tren and it was the first time I experienced the cough, big time . 3rd pin no heat no cough 

4th pin as much as I hated to do it I heated the tren , for experimental purposes , tren cough big time 

I have not heated my oil since also I have not experienced the cough since .I did some digging around the web and I have found on two seperate articals where the op, states do not heat your tren .

why do I think the heat , brings about the cough , because with the compound being warm, it can or lets say the absorption, of the compound is much quicker.And or like when you take a shower , a warm shower your pours open to the heat , well this is a theory im steering towards , something on that  principle. Im no scientest so the wording here and my explanation of the experiment might be vague .but im trying .  Just wanted to share my , and I say my theory

D

dolfanshan

I got tren cough on my third pin. I inserted the pin, aspirated with no blood, and injected. When I withdrew the pin dark red blood oozed from the hole. I shortly after experienced tren cough. What this tells me is between the skin and the one inch I inserted the pin in my quad I pierced through a vein or capillary, and when I injected the tren made its way to the blood stream causing the cough. I've had cough from other compounds, but what makes tren worse is the feeling like your throat wants to close up. 

siegmund

True , It does constrict your throat , I will not heat any of my oil anymore , room temp. For all , also now that I been , aware of the solvents used I really dont get pip, I get sore but nothing crippling

D

dolfanshan

The tren a I'm using right now has 20% bb in it, 2% ba, and 20% eo.

Standingup

Heres the thing . Theres a peptide called PT 141 , and a very common side effect of it is stomach cramps. Now let me tell you it gives them to me and I usually feel it within seconds of injecting it. Now the peptide is pinned with a 5/8 slin pin so I highly doubt Im getting anywhere near a vein . Clearly some compounds can be absorbed extremely rapidly through tissue.  

I do believe Seig is right that the temperature of the tren could quicken that rate of absorption. Now its obviously not the entire answer but it cartainly would seem that it is a big factor and for those who do experience tren cough it could be a helpful tip.

D

dolfanshan

Most definitely so...I never heat my gear, but I'll certainly never heat tren after seeing this.

Bigstick_00

I've tried it both ways, warm and room temp and haven't gotten the cough from either method, lungs felt a little wheezy after one of the pins but didn't last but only 30 seconds. 

siegmund

Figured I would up date the post , the funny thing is I pinned tuesday , my oil was room temp, yet I got the cough. Now it was my delts , but im coming to the conclusion, its hit or miss warm or cool , I believe more for warm but if its coming its coming .  Now I never experienced it yet when I pin quads . But I have experienced it glute .