Tren fat burning effects?

solidsnake

Just wondering how does tren affect fat burn? To my knowledge diet is the only thing that affects weather we gain or lose weight (calorie surplus and deficit respectively). So how does tren accomplish this feat?

Apex Peptides

I saw a similar question in a different thread.

That's a good question though. I'm not 100% sure how it does this, and I'm certainly not going to pretend that I do. In cattle, it stops denovolipogenesis in if estradiol is low…. we're both vertebrate mammals...maybe it does the same with humans?  If it does, in theory a human could not gain or perhaps even lose fat on a caloric surplus low fat diet.

I’m sure others will pitch in. I’m not too experienced with TREN.

Are you contemplating the use of TREN or just gathering info for your own knowledge? 

bufbiker

Tren is a body recomposition hormone like no other. Trea A will melt fat away assuming everything else is in check.

A

Axle

subject.    I have ran many of Tren cycles and IMO Tren is not a fat burner but will deffently aid in leaning out.   I however do believe that most people over look the fact that tren decreases the body's natural production of your thyroid.  I have taken T-3 before with tren cycles over 500 a week and it has helpes to knock out some of the side effects.   When you hear people say there on tren and it is not helping them cut down if diet is correct I think it is a thyroid problem.    little off topic but...