Tren Hex

Dolf

Who here has experience with tren hex 76.5mg at 1.5ml, and how did you run it. Have some in my stash for future use, but in my research I've found quite a bit of conflicting info.

GS9902

I've run Tren Hex solo and stacked with Tren E and Tren Ace. 

My solo dose was 400mg a week 100mg MWFSun. I still prefer TrenAce over all else for the control but good Tren Hex is smooth bro and hard to find. What did you want to know? 

Dolf

What dosage you ran and if you stacked it with ace? My thoughts were running hex at 76.5 3 times a week and ace at 75mg eod with test prop and a var taper.

GS9902

That's similar to what I ran but my  ace dose was 100mg mwfSun and my Tren Hex was 75mg mwfSun. It works well together While the Ace is kicking in the Hex is slowly saturating you keeping the peaks less noticeable.

Do you like pinning ace daily or eod? Some guys don't do as well pinning Ace eod than daily injections. 

You going to run low test higher Tren? I run Tren that way Using just a TRT dose of test

Dolf

I do fine eod, so that's my plan but have no problems pinning ed. I actually enjoy pinning. As far as the test goes I haven't decided if I want to run it even or lower, but most likely will be lower. I'm looking forward to this cycle.

Predator

Ran Hexy at 400mg/wk (eod pin) with TRT dose test C and PrimoE(800mg) on one of old runs. BP got too out of control so had to come off prematurely since the RBC's were out of control and had to donate blood quickly to calm things back down.

I loved the results that I was seeing but will have to give that one another shot some day.

Dolf

I'm thinking about adding either mast p or proviron to this run. I can't wait to give hex a try.

Predator

I think that Mast P blows proviron out of the water on a blast. Cruise is a different story. all depends on the goals.

Dolf

I think mast p does too, but I currently have both at my disposal. This cycle is a few months away, so I'm planning and getting ideas from great members like you and gs. 

piston

Most hex is faked and not worth the time for ugl to make, just lime primo. That what most say at least 

GS9902

The only UgLs who have the Raw suppliers to get real Hex normally only make small batches for their high end customers. It's very expensive and hard to find so if someone is selling Hex for less than 100$ I would hesitate on purchasing. 

Predator

Agreed 100%. I would not buy from just anybody. GS and I have been blessed in the past to see the other side of the world and it is NOT pretty what goes on in general ugl. There are always exceptions but be cautious and only way to really know is the mass specs of the raws and then the finished product testing.