Tren sustanon cycle

Outlawthing

What do you guys think of a tren e and sustanon cycle? How mg of each how long of cycle? Does tren really kill your cardio? I run like 12 miles a week and would hate to suck wind. I read lots of great things then read lots of bad things. I get good results from eq and am just curious as to what results I would see from tren.

siegmund

It does kill cardio , yes , and if you never ran tren can I suggest researching tren a , for your first run with it ??? If you run into horrible sides , and all the sides are true , not everyone gets them but you just might be one of the unfortunate, , and with tren a you can bail and be good in a few days , with tren e your going to suffer for weeks . Just a suggestion , thats what I did , and . Loved it , I just didnt take propper care of my kidneys and liver protect , thats my fault , if I would of id of been good , other than having a chip on my shoulder which I also didnt like , im not that way. Sieg

RicoMuscles

Thats the Cycle im Running now. tren E Makes me feel winded and sometimes when im pumping i go into this deep Brain Fog. Also you can Get bad night Sweats. It also makes you feel Super Dehydradted. Also there Not Kidding about thos Tren Nightmares. Last night i had Horrible dreams. It was like i was awake but asleep and somthing was possesing me. Also waking up gasping for air. So these are some of the possible sides. (Ive ran this cycle before and had the same sidesSo i know its the stack). Its sorta like That saying Risk over reward. Its not all choclates and rainbows. Point period blank the shits strong and your body will feel it. Kinda like when you smoke three packs of cigarettes in a day or like if youve been binge drinking. Same conepts at times it makes your body feel like shitt. But for me i go threw it for the gains

Outlawthing

I know u guys get pretty fired up bout tren and people that haven't done it? When and how would be the right time to pop that cherry . What criteria needs to be met to say I'm ready for tren . So change to acetate what would be acceptable dosages with sustanon ? I respect your opinions and this Cycle May not be for me? Any other ideas for a cycle that I could run that wouldn't be a lengthy as eq or deca and see some good results

N

noveskeelite

Understanding the potential sides, understanding how to cycle, just having a good general grasp on things overall I would say. Tren is one of the harshest but also most powerful compounds you can run. Like seig said ace is preferred because if you cant handle the sides you can just stop taking it and within 3 days it will be out of system.

RicoMuscles

Hey bros i posted some Before Pics of my Before 12wks on ( Tren E Test Sustanon 250ml each a week)

Cant wait to Grow i could always apriciate my Bro Vets Tips or pointers thanks guys you guys are awsome. I might look a little more Husky on the Recents but thats becuase i just got out of a long relation ship with my last mistake. And all i was doing was having sex and Eating garbage. Any ways thanks dudes

Eriq

The extent to which tren kills my cardio seems very dose dependent. Less than 350mg a week and cardio is doable. Much more than that and I'm winded by high rep sets. Also, the recommendation of keeping test equal to, or lower than the tren mg seems to lower side effects. Still sweaty...but I can sleep and the nightmares are kept at bay.

D

dolfanshan

That's the perfect answer in my opinion. I've got a good 10 cycles under my belt, and have yet to run tren, but I'm thinking about possibly adding a 6 week ace @ 100mg eod to the end of my next cycle.

Bigl

Shit that Tren E is a MONSTA I'm running 500mg TrenE a wk Test E or C 500 a wk and 60mg Dbol ed I'm winded as fuck but my strength is crazy last week I benched 315 20 reps then 15 15 12 then Inclined 315 for 12 then drop to 225 for reps of 30 So the shit fire and I'm loving it.

mnava

Ive done this similar cycle a year ago. It was tren acetate tho. I would do tren e 300mg/week for at least 8 weeks and let the 250mg/week of sustanon go a few weeks longer. And yes the tren effects cardio thats no lie...even if u can run 12 miles dosnt matter I got winded walking up some stairs everytime with tren.

siegmund

Donnie , were you taking , a dopamine agnostic, like caber , prami,??? Ive only had a ed problem once and it was my fault for not taking percautions

Juiceplus

I think Running Tren A might be a better idea this way you can experience a few effects from tren and if you feel that it's too much then drop it. Saying this though I can't run Tren E for Mental stability but Ace I love the stuff.

bigeng15

Wow, a lot to learn here. If I may ask a question. As a 47 yo first timer I just ordered 10mg Dianabol, 10 mg Anadrol and 200mg Then Ethanthate. Please advise a newbie on how I should use this. Any warnings, suggestions? also what does pip stand for? Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

D

dolfanshan

My first bit of advice is don't run any of that stuff you just oredered. #2 click on forums, click on a subject, click on new topic at the top of the page, and start your own thread.