TRIVIA FOR KARMA

siegmund

REQUIREMENTS

1. Must be on your first few cycles 
  2. no google search answers ,(points deducted if caught )
  3. Answers are on the honor system.  
  4. Rules , examine cycle , see whats missing , or whats not ,explaine importance of such compound , note : maybe more than one answer for , each cycle , remember some are gyno prone , some are not , but we are going to base answers off , the basic regular protocal. . 
  5. I will start , with a cycle , then I would appreciate , if another experienced member would follow suite and post up a make shift cycle and so on. The newer members gain karma , to climb up faster while we all , shake the cobb webbs off.
  6. Cycle , week 1-6 dbol 50mg ed   week 1-14 test e 250 2×w,   week 1-14 deca 200 mg 2×week .   2-14 adex .5 eod , or as needed .. caber , on hand if needed , personally id run it at a minium of .5 eod but im prone to prolactin or should I say I had it and dont play now 
  7. ok gents whats wrong with this cycle , or is this cycle fine 

Sorry bros I had it all paragraphed out , guess my phone wont allow it 

I am the 1

I would like to know the weight, age, and body fat of this person. If they are too young or have like a 39% bodyfat then they should wait before sticking anything. I don't recall seeing any pct in that cycle so I would add some clomid. I'm not a fan of orals so I don't know much on them. So here we go dbol is used as a kick starter and me personally I would only use dbol for 4 weeks. I think 4 weeks is a good kick starter. I would also run test two weeks longer than deca, which makes it 16 weeks.

siegmund

See excellent , answer already and ill be honest , I forgot that ,+1 but 30 years old ,5'8" tall 190 lb 11% bf , this is 3rd cycle 1cycle test only ,2nd cycle dbol , and test , now this is 3rd cycle ,,  and yes no pct , and the trick I tried to throw in was , yes run test a few weeks longer , excellent answers 

D

dolfanshan

4 to 6 weeks is acceptable for orals. With good precautions like drinking lots of water and liver care products orals are not as bad as you think. I'd be willing to bet excessive alcohol consumtion and Tylenol use are just as bad if not worse for your liver. That's my personal opinion though.

jonathan

im probably wrong but il have a stab,dont ai's stop dbol from working as it needs to aromatise to work?

D

dolfanshan

An ai will stop some of the bloat which is what dbol does is bloat you, and that has a lot to do with how dbol makes you stronger. I really think its person dependent and how clean your diet is. If you bloat too much or are prone to gyno then an ai is your friend with dbol. Also if the bloat from dbol is causing you to feel full and not eat like you should I'd use an ai to help get it under control. 

DustyBottoms

I'd say dbol is a little long for me. 4 weeks maybe. The test/ deca ratio could be adjusted. I like a 2/1 ratio although some react differently to different ratios.