TRT and Anavar

AJ Rivers

I've been on TRT Cypionate 200mg nonstop for 4 years. I first started on 20 mg twice per week. Later I switched to 40mg twice per week and now 50mg twice per week. I feel great, but I've noticed that I've lost some strength and become leaner and less bulky. I have a friend of mine of the same age, mid-fifties who's improved in both mass and strength while taking TRT Cypionate along with Anavar. He takes 50mg of TRT Cypionate twice per week and 20 mg per day of Anavar for 6 to 8 weeks, rests 2 two weeks then does another 6 to 8 weeks cycle. Any comments are welcomed, thanks.

suppsforlife

I've been on TRT Cypionate 200mg nonstop for 4 years. I first started on 20 mg twice per week. Later I switched to 40mg twice per week and now 50mg twice per week.
I mean... you said you're 200 mg non stop for 4 years, then you say 50 mg twice a week = 100 mg/week. So, you're on 100 or 200 mg/week?
e takes 50mg of TRT Cypionate twice per week and 20 mg per day of Anavar for 6 to 8 weeks, rests 2 two weeks then does another 6 to 8 weeks cycle. Any comments are welcomed, thanks.
sounds good enough, but I would rest for longer than just 2 weeks.
although 20 mg/day of Anavar is not super toxic for your liver (and kidneys and cholesterol), it still is. that's why I would rest (take a break) longer between anavar cycles and I would check your liver, kidneys, and cholesterol before starting it, ensuring you can start using it safely.