Turinabol xxxx

Davidepiu

Hello guys im new here .

I just wanna ask some question about turinabol.

I choose xxxx because looke very well and legit  . im using the product for 10 day  at 80 mg and i didnt notice nothing. Im running the compound alone i just want to ask in how much time tbol kick in ? The product have the code and is valid .

Nytex

I dont know what ZPH whatever means, but T-bol takes a bit to notice, could be about 2 weeks before you feel it.  Whats your dose and what are you running it with ?

Nytex

ok 80 a day is a nice dose. As I said after about2 weeks you should be noticing an uncontrollable urge to mount any (legal )female in sight. That will probably be one of your first indicators. 

GS9902

Yeah two weeks is a good time frame. Some folks don't know what to look for if it's their first time. They expect something like dbol or anadrol where after a few days it's obvious you're on something legit. it doesn't give headaches or stomach pains like droL. It doesn't make you feel like a God or give immediate power boosts like dbol. It's subtle and smooth and yeah it does make the libido kick up. Pumps are decent and there's little bloat. Well there's bloat but nothing like dbol. I ran 50-75mg daily this cycle and it worked great. 

Dolf

I usually start feeling between week 2 and 3 with tbol. Your libido is a good indicator though. Gotta have a bit more patience with tbol as opposed to dbol or drol.

Outlawthing

Don't know about runnin It alone but that is same dose I ran with my trt by itself because I have never used it before  wanted to see its effects before cycle and loved it  just hang in there  I just don't know about running it alone 

Bigstick_00

What else are you running with the tbol? There are other compounds that will make you want to hump anything in sight! Tren make me horny as hell! So if you have to many compounds in your system, it's gonna be hard to tell which one is causing a certain reaction!

Davidepiu

Again i try to write my best in english .

Im running tbol alone without nothing more at 80 mg at day empty stomach , split 2 time at day.