up date on condition

siegmund

Yahatzeee, 

What I'm excited about is ,no more yellowing of eye's ,,those baby are only baby blue :)) so my suspision was right ,it was the tren ,the prop I continue to run the only thing I changed with that is ,instead of 75 mg ed ,,I'm running 150 mg EOD ,yes same dose but I cut my pinning in half . also I did knock out the prov ,due to it being a oral ,but I'm pleased my color is back which tells me ,most deffewntly it was the tren figured I would update this ,like I said in a post want to be bigger ,stronger ,problely the biggest and strongest ,tren does that ,but is it worth your health ,these pros have corner men ,trainers and Dr's that monitor them daily ,,that's how they run ,, us novoice ,we don't have that ,we guess at what's going on inside ,, also the mental and attitude that tren carries ,if your a single guy and not very close to anyone ,for for it bit if you have a wife and children ,I would think hard ,tren took me to my ,beast inside mode ,no I did not ,even raise my voice at FAM ,but I had a chip on my shoulder and was deffently looking to finish something ,which would  have put me away for ever ,,wow ,,not me anymore ,don't want that to be me anymore ,I like who I see today when I look in the mirror ,just some stuff to consider when thinking about running a cycle ,will this happen to everyone ,no you willing to take the gamble ,,and I didn't know and you couldn't tell me ,when I was on tren ,I didn't realize this stuff till the tren is out of my system,,its only been like 7-10 and the sieg is bouncing back ,,ty bros for all your support

N

noveskeelite

Glad your doing better. Tren is a serious compound. I know a few guys in real life who quit taking it due to its harsh sides. I have quite a large circle of people I know personally in real life who also use. Its openly discussed for better or for worse lol.

I am a competitive powerlifter not a recreational user/lifter and I still am not sure how I feel about tren.

Proviron should be pretty mild compared to like dbol or adrol shouldn't it? I understand why you would cut it tho. Probably best at least for now.

siegmund

True I miss the prov, but the liv scared me , also when I say I had a chip not with my family but plp outsidd home ,, sorry tren is just to harsh of a compound for me ,, I dont like being  like I was and im serisly luck p.s.  the wife just che ked my   eyes and 95% of the yellow is gone , and I also got a punch in the head by her. Like she said she dont want bust my balls at al with test , primo, npp etc, but if I ever think of this tren shit agion shell kill me shes rican she wonteave me she loves me much but she will kill me so noone elss xxx can have me , dam I love that woman but sd rious trdn put her m ans health and family life at risk ,  but im responsible I ran it