update on the sinis

Standingup

This is why you have always heard me say "not too quick for conclusions " . There is so much going on in our lives that eliminating the variables alone can be a challenge. Its all about the process and Im glad you might be winding this one down, at least I hope so. Anyway yes its a group effort because you never know who will add the tiny yet most important detail to the mystery. Thank you to you too for making your process known and available to help others.

D

dolfanshan

This kind of stuff is great because you not only help yourself, but others too.

siegmund

Like day 6 I think , and all day and night im good , except for when I sleep , I lay down and then  .  Congested , so ithink its probley something with the water I would guess when your on your back it builds up??? Maybe ill try sleeping elevated 

siegmund

Well I would say its almost a fact now , water , I didnt realize I forgot to take my water pill yesterday , I thought I was going to die , even this morning , I took my pill hours ago , bang.!!!! Breathing agion , so I would say as far as im concerned , its WATER ,  I dont know what other facts I could get   

D

dolfanshan

If its a medicated spray like afrin they can become addictive. After prolonged use your body gets to where you can't breath through your nose without using the spray. Hopefully the water pills allow you to discontinue use of the spray permanently. Glad to see you breathing good again sieg!

D

dolfanshan

Yea I'm not sure if its medicated or not. I prefer to use saline spray or a neti pot. Neti pots work wonders.