virgin muscle

siegmund

When breaking in a new muscle (quad) do you feel break in with a half cc each quad or go with the whole shot not much difference pain wise ???

Semper Fi

LOL - it's already been said but "Grow a pair" :)

To be fair I am pretty sure I posted close to the same thing as you about 5 months ago.........

Virgen muscle hurt the first couple times but no biggie after a few passes.  Now, I prefer it, eaier for me to (Forgot the name of the term) check to see if I nicked a vain by pulling back a lttle before injecting ......... 

siegmund

Yell

You s. Are right ... Needed to here it tho thanks  bro.s. I'm pussying around here and ain't never  pussyed around in my life ... Let you know how bad later

siegmund

Exactly why I want to use them I can't get my glutes no more ,,don't know why ,, but can't reach them right ,, and my delta are getting burned out ... And everyone's right I been pussying around them but now I got a little blood pressure up and I ain't never pussyed around nothing so. Here we go.  Ty

siegmund

Thats what I'm using ,, I usually use them in myndelts , but just switched to 5/8 25g for delta works great for me ,, 

andrekoo

hey siegmund you should try your triceps! if u like delts you will love triceps they are almost the same i feel...

i like triceps and delts for injections,, quads i always hit a nerve lol

siegmund

To late hit the quads yesterday and not all that bad I'll live  but if Tris are like the delta maybe I'll give that a shot also I'm getting ready to start running short ester cycles ,like npp and prop so I'm going to need the sites ty  will try next

siegmund

I had my regulars but I'm getting ready for shorties so I broke quads and front delta in got 8 sites now ya I've had the blood also