Wanting to hit you guys with an update!

Alexdb2022

Thought I’d update. Ego large not gonna lie. Idk what happened my body shredded within a few weeks. Yea the lighting is goated but still this is the best pic of me ever.

Attachments

• F98D2BE5-C96A-44D7-B0E2-0FD89362BA6B.jpeg
    F98D2BE5-C96A-44D7-B0E2-0FD89362BA6B.jpeg
    764.3 KB · Views: 51

bobby ricky

Agreed it’s a great feeling when some like like an ab chase pays off. I’ve been OBSESSED for months now. Just gotta make the bottom 2 abs pop the top 4 show. Now to sculpt 😅
Great job, is your sex drive still there or is it faded?I’m cutting and just wondering what to expect.

Gainz.

Dude every time you post you're making leaps in progress!
Abs are stubborn, keep mixing it up! Overloading, high reps, super sets... just keep changing what you're doing with them and they will respond!
But honestly I don't think you need any advice, you seem to be killing it without me telling you what to do.
Great job brother!

Alexdb2022

Dude every time you post you're making leaps in progress!
Abs are stubborn, keep mixing it up! Overloading, high reps, super sets... just keep changing what you're doing with them and they will respond!
But honestly I don't think you need any advice, you seem to be killing it without me telling you what to do.
Great job brother!
I appreciate it dude and that’s what I’m trying to do. Tbh I’m hitting a slump with diet and gym I gotta get back on track! And honestly man tanning booth lighting is insnae. I’m very short I think is why my progress happens so quickly m. Expecting a rough plateau soon! Thank you. Everythijg I follow has been learned here on these forums

bobby ricky

I appreciate it dude and that’s what I’m trying to do. Tbh I’m hitting a slump with diet and gym I gotta get back on track! And honestly man tanning booth lighting is insnae. I’m very short I think is why my progress happens so quickly m. Expecting a rough plateau soon! Thank you. Everythijg I follow has been learned here on these forums
I think that’s what my problem is I’m tooo tall.
Progress is so slow for me.

Gainz.

I kinda feel you there, the bigger and better I look... the harder it is for me to get excited about working out. Not that I'm happy with the way I look yet... but I definitely look better than most. But I think it's the heat, and my extremely active job. By the time I get home I'm gassed.
The trick is finding reasons to get excited about lifting.
One thing that works for me is buying new gym equipment. I have a home gym... very small, but I have enough to get it done. But when I feel myself losing interest, I'll start shopping for literally anything weight lifting related. New gloves, belts, boxing gloves, resistance bands, fucking hand grippers... literally anything! That way once I hit order... I'm excited! I'm excited waiting for it to show up, I'm excited to start using it, I'm excited to see what different things I can do with it. One of my more recent purchases was a T bar row lever thing. (Picture below) holy shit, I love it so much! The list of things I can do with it is almost endless. Besides actual rows, calf raises are my favorite thing to do with it. Not only can I go really heavy, but it gives you something to lean against so you can focus on the movement and not your balance. This $20 thing has given me so many reasons to get excited about lifting. I understand buying shit isn't gonna be the answer for everyone, but if you can find a reason to get excited, it definitely makes life easier. Hell ordering gear, preworkout, even mass gainer works for me. I'm sure you'll find something that gives you a little boost too brother

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220715-191929_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220715-191929_Google.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 0

Alexdb2022

I kinda feel you there, the bigger and better I look... the harder it is for me to get excited about working out. Not that I'm happy with the way I look yet... but I definitely look better than most. But I think it's the heat, and my extremely active job. By the time I get home I'm gassed.
One thing that works for me is buying new gym equipment. I have a home gym... very small, but I have enough to get it done. But when I feel myself losing interest, I'll start shopping for literally anything weight lifting related. New gloves, belts, boxing gloves, resistance bands, fucking hand grippers... literally anything! That way once I hit order... I'm excited! I'm excited waiting for it to show up, I'm excited to start using it, I'm excited to see what different things I can do with it. One of my more recent purchases was a T bar row lever thing. (Picture below) holy shit, I love it so much! The list of things I can do with it is almost endless. Besides actual rows, calf raises are my favorite thing to do with it. Not only can I go really heavy, but it gives you something to lean against so you can focus on the movement and not your balance. This $20 thing has given me so many reasons to get excited about lifting. I understand buying shit isn't gonna be the answer for everyone, but if you can find a reason to get excited, it definitely makes life easier. Hell ordering gear, preworkout, even mass gainer works for me. I'm sure you'll find something that gives you a little boost too brother
Bro I feel that and my gym is 80 degrees sfter work so it’s not easy! That’s exactly my issue. Work my ass off 12 hours and it’s hot and then to a hot gym. I need to switch. And eod pins help me get excited but yes the heat gets me!

Alexdb2022

That t bar thing is so goated use it for squatting and lunges I hear is pretty solid

Alexdb2022

I think that’s what my problem is I’m tooo tall.
Progress is so slow for me.
Constantly shocking with workout changes and diet is what works fast for me it seems. Same muscle groups but hitting from different angles weekly. Switching from bb incline to db to incline machine etc gives me better pumps I swear

unclem

nice attachment brother.