weed, or not to weed. that's the ?

obama8mychikn

Hate revealing personal shit, but I smoke weed everyday all day. It's legal here in col. Ok, I've heard different theories...... yes, no,maybe... what iI want is input on whether or not it will affect my cycle d-bol, test. Cause to tell u the truth, it intensifies my sides as in appetite, drive, workouts....etc. But if I don't I feel the.gear, but fuk it im in the couch, and I don't really eat, or do shit..... confused(might b weed)

siegmund

:)) I smoke everynite , a bowl , if anything it helps my cycle , the appatite , I cant see how it could do harm , its the only thing that helps my wifes pain , a little smoke never hurt anyone , never heard of anyone going out causing trouble because they werd smoked up , BURN AWAY , MY OPION

siegmund

Also it does give me extra energy , meaning I may be done for the night , sitting in the basement , after I burn I start looking at the weight and next to I know im under it , so im all in 

Standingup

Im not sure I get you, but if you are asking if its ok to smoke, Id say probably yes. They seem to be coming out with new discoveries all the time regarding the medicinal purpose of THC.  Maybe even eat some instea of smoking it.

obama8mychikn

Yea same for me my feet were hanging out fridge., I just heard if u are using ai that thc had caused estrogenic activity to increase.... or shit like that. Myself it doesn't bother me always gotproprotection from gyno

strong

dude, im 44 been smoking for 28 years as much as possible. Theres no doubt for some people weed can cause anxiety so can runnin a cycle. depends on who u are and ur chemistry. I cant see it messin with your cycle. I like to smoke up on the way to gym. gives me intense focus...

K

krisbr

Lol, you guys are funny. I don't smoke myself anymore.  Just makes me tired and hungry.  I know some big ol boys that do though.

NZT-49

I have read somewhere that weed acts as a synthetic estrogen but this is probably a myth. There were cases that people got gyno from smoking a lot, but I think it's just those overweight pot-heads that smoke everyday, eat a lot, and would have goten gyno anyways.

In my younger days, I also used to smoke before working out and found that it got me zoned in. But I was paranoid everyone was looking at me with my bloodshot eyes so ended up just smoking after the workout for relaxation.

strong

Ive been rippin on weed for 28 years. I stopped for 2 years a few years ago. I lost 40 lbs.(but I can gain 15 lbs over a weekend if Im not careful) No bullshit. I did notice when I started smoking again after a few months my fat % went up. even keeping the same basic diet. it definitely slow down my metabolism but also slows down my mind as I am an obsessive freak. I don't think it has anything to do with acting like a synthetic estrogen. I think its the 10pm munchies that add the tits.