What are the odds?…

Crazy Eddie

So I have a Dr I’ve been seeing for my bloodwork, he was referred by my friend who I work with, and get my gear from. We have been using him for quite some time. And he always hooks up the bloods. 75 bucks and you get your results back in a couple days. Pretty good deal if you ask me. I’ve looked around and other places want to charge like $199-299 just for bloods. And I pay out of pocket. I don’t have insurance. So 75 bucks for me is way better.
Well I call the location where he’s at. And mind you I have not gotten any bloodwork in about 6 months since my last heavy cycle. And I’m running some different compounds an started to feel kinda sluggish since I’ve gained 30 lbs in 68 days lol. So I thought I’d get my bloods checked and see what’s going on.
Call the place and he’s no longer working there! FUCK! I said to myself. And of course they don’t know where he’s moved to, or just told me they didn’t know…
So I’m frustrated at this point knowing everything good comes to an end eventually, and it’s time to find a new place to get bloodwork.
Kinda looked around that day at some places and checked some prices online and was just frustrated and discouraged. Said fuck it and went to the gym and took my frustration out on some weights. Plus seeing some cute girls in the gym always puts me in a better mood and helps me lift harder.
So the next day I’m like, ok I gotta find a place, no fucking around or blowing this off it’s important.
First place I decided to call here, well they treat a lot of the UFC fighters ( I live in Vegas, home of the UFC)
And what do you know. It’s the place where our guy moved to haha!
What the hell are the odds of that happening. Well if you know me they are pretty good. Ive kinda always had good luck.
But that shit just made my day.
So I’ve got an appointment next week to get some blood done and see how my markers are looking.
Because right now even though I look good and every one has been giving me compliments lately. I kinda feel a little shitty not going to lie.
Just thought I’d share that, to see if anyone else has luck like that.