What are the signs for the onset of Prolaction?

Big Dan T

I wanted to see if someone knows the signs for prolaction, I'm going to run deca for the first time and needed a heads up... thanx

siegmund

Bigdant , I've been racking my brains with this prolacrin thing for , a month , researching ,, and from what I can tell , there's really only prevention  and what I mean by that is everyone's body is different and after trial and error , some may experience a soreness in breast coming on  vs some have no tell , and feel when its to late and they have hprl . so prevention in my option some sware by controlled e2 levels  and you don't get  hprl watch for signs of low sex drive , this is probley the most debated and argued over topic I've come across personally 

milkin

• The most common symptoms are total loss of libido and extreme fatigue. Unfortunately, by the time prolactin levels are elevated to feel these symptoms, they are in full swing. It is difficult to feel prolactin levels coming on but most can usually gauge it on the quality of their wood.

• Now being all hopped up on T does not help detect high prolactin symptoms since T levels wil counter act with prolactin levels giving you a false positive, or  no signs of low libido. At least not at that given time. That translates to, as I had stated above, you usually do not feel high prolactin levels until they have exceeded the element of T. Follow me ? That's why gauging the "Quality" of you wood can help detect high prolactin levels before they get to the point of totally deflating you love life.

• Keeping caber in your cycle is a must when running 19's.

I reworked this write. Prolactin control

siegmund

Well worded  , I have a prob putting my words on paper but , I ty for your answer also , so I interpreted my research right , there really only prevention ,

707.boy

always have caber its a must i havent tried prami but after doing research it convinced me to go caber rout but remember caber isnt stable in liquid but prami is. i did my first deca cycle last on my last go around with aas and it went great i was doing test at 600mg  deca 400 and dbol 30mg "dbol was only for 4weekds" never once felt any lost of sex drive if anything my sex driver was the highest its ever been while on any cycle it was great. i was also running Exemestane 

Phillyeagles

I know for me what the sides were. First off I was running 700 test and 400npp every week with dbol kicker. about 6 weeks in my nipples were very sensitive and small lumps behind both of them. I was running adex and had caber on hand but alot of what i has read said to take it only if you start to get sides from the npp so I wasn't running it faithfully. And I tried running it for maintenance at the beginning of the cycle but caber made me tired as hell all day long even taking it at nighttime so I really didn't want to take it. Anyway, sore nips with lumps, couldn't sustain wood even with tadalafil which kinda scared me and just felt like shit altogether. I figured I would start the caber and bam, lumps went away and sex drive and wood were fine again. Overall well being also improved. I can def say for any newbs who might read this Have Caber On Hand when running a 19-nor. It made a huge difference for me and saved my cycle. I have also have seen friends really regret not running it bevause of how long it takes to recover during and after pct. guess it takes your body a while to get your prolactin back at a good level naturally.Hope this helps. 

siegmund

I ran into the same thing ,I didn't have the lumps but I had the rest along with major depression ,and now my aas is the last thing I get ,,I stock up on caber and ai  and have money for bloods aval. Hard learned ,

Teh Bulk

low libido and lethargy.. I never actually had any problems maintaining a strong erection though

everyone will react differently.. the best bet is to run blood work to see where you are at

Caber is bunked a lot.. keep prami on hand just incase and it's cheap.. and for any other reason it's just lot damn stronger when it comes to controlling prolactin.. if you start lactating you want to go with prami from my personal experience.. if you guys need help with dosing it I can write something up later.. it's all about starting your dosage very low and ramping the dosage up SLOWLY.. all the horror stories you hear about prami come from people starting their dose too high or ramping up too fast.. the first few days nausea is pretty common but it will go away

siegmund

Good post bro ,I'm keeping prami on hand just for that reason anymore ,had the sides now I stock a bow of ai, and pro, meds in case something fails me +1