What do you guys think my next cycle should be?

I am the 1

i know I got a long tim before I'm able to start another cycle, but I'm bored so I thought I would come on here and talk to you guys. I'm not going to rush back into things and risk making my shoulder wors. My favorite cycle was test and tren. I thought about running another tren cycle, but since the dr said no mover heavy liftin get stronger important.  I was watching Rich Piana 30lbs in 3 months video and he is taking deca, mast, and test. I thought about primo, but it is hard to locate a good source. I also thought and trestolone, but that's hard to locate. Like I said I'm just thought I would come on here and chat 

Dolf

Maybe test and hgh. Hgh should aid in the healing process. Just remember to check your ego at the door. Lift for volume rather than power now.

strong

Brother, You ever just run prop. 750 mgs? I hope you go to the gym just for cardio or something now to keep a routine. Good luck bro. It is what it is...

I am the 1

Strong they just took the stitches out Monday so I just started walking a little bit. I haven't been doing much. I ran a high dose of test c before. Dolf I wouldn't mind doing a little hgh. It might be a bit expensive 

I was wondering how you were doing. I've never run HGH but from what I hear it would be great for recovery. are you doing physical therapy?

K

kalpa

Test,primo,dbol is amazing bulker. Primo at 800 to 1 gram is king.