what is considered high dose?

N

noveskeelite

Recent discussion at gym prompted me to make this thread. In MY opinion for testosterone dosgaes are as follows....

250mg a week is a maintenance dose.

500-1000mg is a normal dose for most users using for NON TRT puposes with 1000 flirting with high

1000 or more is high.

Opinions???

siegmund

I would say 1000 high and beyond ,, 400-500 is the normal even 6  I think would fall into the normal ,I think 750-1000 is on the higher end ,,anything over a gram a week is deffently high

Standingup

yes 1000 is starting to get high . The good thing is I dont think you can kill your self with an o.d. of test , but it will probably get pretty hard for most to manage the sides. Just for kicks I ran @ 1000 a week for 4 weeks and found it did nothing for me other than throw my body way out of whack. My acne went crazy, I got really oily, and started getting moody which Im guessing was my estro swinging all around.

Unless you are on a serious diet and training program and have been running gear for a long time I dont think anyone will really benefit from doses at or above 1000 mg a week. 

Id also venture a guess that some guys out there who think they are running 1000 have steadily bumped up their dose because their gear is junk.  When I measured my total test after 1g I was up over 8000 on bloodwork. I bet some guys running crappy gear would measure at half that even while they think they are running a G

joseywales

weekly

150mg is replacement therapy

250mg - 350mg. is maintennce depending on your size BB"S use 500mg/week maintenance

500mg starter cycle

750mg beginner

1000mg novice

1000plus pro