What's up bros!

Phillyeagles

Have been meaning to write an introduction for some time now so here it is! I've been a member now for about 6 months but tend to be more of a lurker than someone who posts a lot. I'm 28yo, 6'3, and about 195lbs give or take a few. started lifting in high school for football which I played through college. Took a year or two off after college but have been going steady now for 3yrs and that's about the time I tried my first cycle. I have about 6 cycles under my belt in those 3yrs but still feel like I have a lot to learn. Diet is the one thing as I get older that I pay most attention to. For any newbs who might be reading this, get your diet in check and it's better than any compound you will ever run! I can definately help the newer guys to aas and still would like to learn from the more experienced guys as my cycles get more advanced. Any questions feel free to ask! Hope to contribute to this board more in the future!

milkin

Welcome aboard Phillyeagles ! We are glad you are here and look forward to your contributions. As you may already be aware, the posting of cycles, self pics, and reviews w/product pictures are way to gain karma. +1 for your intro.

Dexter

Welcome to the big house PhillyeaglesWe are the next generation of review sites where honest reviews and member respect is our motto. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. looking forward to your participation.