What's Your Pet Peeve About Other People at Your Gym?

jaylive

people in general - I now train at a private gym that has about 10 members - it ideal..

while I love my sport it does attract some aholes - or should I say gyms in general...

My biggest peeve was mobile phones - TURN THEM OFF

buster

i hear ya' jaylive. i completely tune everyone out when i'm at the gym. most of them are lazy posers anyway. it's not a social club. it's a place to train hard and keep your head in the game.

foxd80

I get pretty annoyed (sometimes even amused) when I see skinny little white trash kids in high school, who are covered with tattoos, that come in and curl about 20 pounds in each arm for a few sets...and then go home...I try to just laugh it off now

etalon

see bro that dont really bother me they keep member ship costs down and are amuzing lmao......plus the real heavy weights are always free....i hat the dirty fm@#$ers that get off work and head styraigh to the gym gawd damn at least spray down no one wants to smell ass and grease GROSS....OH or ppl that come into the gym with colds Stay the F%^K home

V202

People Mixing the Weight plates all up! Like racking the 45s 10s and others on the same.

Also Someone keeps taking craps in the rear Bathroom, They smell So So Fu***ng Nasty Like Pure rotten Eggs, Its almost everytime I walk in that bathrrom. I dont Understand why it stinks so bad. And they repeatadly do it at the Gym.

Starting to piss me off.

milkin

Mixing up the weights is rude, but blowing up the toilet out right sucks. Roll a can of febreze under the stall next time they are coping a squat.