when does it stop

siegmund

Very true , but no tren till the experience is there ,, and then its tren a , in case it dont agree you can bail ,,, TRUE !!

siegmund

By phone to small , im always hitting the m instead of space ,, lol and how 5am comes up there I have no clue , oh I got a top of the line , new tablet - keyboard ultraslime , nice bro cost me half a k also , well the wife has that and the toshiba , and lol the only reason I bought was for the site .. I get to impatient and type to fast .. never mind get blood pressure up , I cant read my own posts at times .. like now its early , and Im not wound up yet , no mistakes I can see ,

Kfizzle

Just blowing you shit man! I know how it can get just typing so fast and pissed you just hope autocorrect catches half of it lol. I CAN TELL WHEN YOU ARE REALLY FIRED UP!!!!

siegmund

A old lion , the buss took a toll this year , and im more busy , gratefully , and have like 6 weeks to finish , and thats my winter $$ , then its get big , no more cycles in summer , for me I waste them , for real ,, like now I just been cruising on some sust , I have it and next month , comp , so , fuck I got sust , test a , out the ass , npp , drol , dbol , lmao I got everything ran nothing ,, come nov.. watch ,

D

dolfanshan

If you have a physical job summertime cycles are rough brother.

D

dolfanshan

Running 8ng a business makes you very busy man and everything is done in a hurry...