when to start ai's

millsberry pie

hey brothers im sure this has been answered before but when do you start ai's. on a test only cycle of cyp to e do you start ai with first pin or do you wait until you start feeling affected 2 to 4 weeks in.

dragon174

I would say it would depend on your current t-levels and how much and how often you are pinning.   Do you know this information?  Are you taking a maintenance  dosage similar to HRT / TRT or are your dosages higher?

dragon174

Based on this, it won't hurt to start ai's with your first pin.  That is what I did and haven't had any issues.  Good luck.  Let us know how it's going and if you have any other questions. 

strong

Hey Mills, I didn't need any Ai's on my first test only cycle. I had on hand but nvr. used. Maybe start at .5 every 3 days. I think there will a few opinions on the ai's....

Standingup

Theres a few things to consider here, 1 is age , 2 is body fat .    The older you get you are naturally riding with higher estro . If you are over 15% body fat you will probably have a higher aromatization rate .  You do need estro but high estro will usually inhibit your gains and slow down any fat loss. The good thing is you are on armidex so if you were to crush your estro too low its not as hard to recover.  Some guys are not prone to gyno so those who run no AI at all on a test cycle could very well be sitting at 300 or 400 estro and not even know it, which is not optimal for gains. 

My reco based on everything I see here and from my own experience is to wait two weeks in and start your adex at anywhere from 1mg to .5 mg EOD and then at the 6 week mark get some blood work. This way you will have a great idea as to how you respond and adjust your dose if needed. 

You said you have capsules so you cant split the dose which is fine 1 mg eod or e3d will work .  Take your adex right before bed.

R

RP4U

Hey brother, IMO if this is your first cycle then I would use this as your learning curve for paying attention to your body and hold off to feel for sides. It would be good info for you in the long run to know if you are sensitive to estro spikes and it would be very easy to notice (gyno, lack of libido, trouble with the wood) THEN if you get hit by sides and use your AI you will know if you're AI is bunk or solid, so it's kinda win/win LOL! Cycling is more than just STICK, EAT, LIFT - Learning how you respond and react to various compounds can be invaluable info

Standingup

That's a good point .  I am a little nervous though just in case they creep up on him un noticed, but yeah I like the idea of a person recognizing their bodys reaction.

Standingup

I prefer adex my self but that's partly to do with my age.  Some guys do respond to one better than the other though. Ideally I like to have both.  Plus a great way is to run adex through cycle but then use a small amount of asin at the end and in pct.

D

dolfanshan

I've always used adex myself. Although 3 days ago I started using aro to give it a try.

millsberry pie

I think I might try to feel it out. My hope is that I can save my Adex for another slightly stronger cycle. But don't think for a second I won't gobble that shit up if I start feeling any sides. Sorry I hadn't responded sooner I'm just the creepy guy lurking in the shadows