why brothers !!!

siegmund

I'm so mad at myself right now I'm benching ,and like I said last week ,I hit my all time high 295 smooth any way I hit that just now ,,easy so I throw my all time high on 315 which is like 450 or 500 to the power lifters ,,anyway I break it bring it half way down oh I can feel the weight and I know I got this ,,what do I do stop half way down ,push back up rack whyyy I know I had that but I'm home alone well my wife is 3 floors away and sleeping ,all I can think is if I get stuck I'm going to be sitting here with 315 on my chest ,me turning bar ,to dump up weight and breaking tile ,,I mind fucked myself ,in my heart I know I had this ,,anyway I'm getting very very strong ,295 315 ,wasn't even a thought to me before this run but shitttttt   PS now is when I miss a partner I'm doing this weight with no spot ,and I'm strong and my mind knows I don't have a spot ,with a good partner pushing me and spotting ,,think I'd be up there with the big boys???? I do if I can push what I'm pushing now ,with no push ,,I under estimate myself I got 350 in me not today but by end of cycle ,but I need a spot/partner.  Pass  and I don't even train for power !!! Imagion if I trained hard that way 

N

noveskeelite

Good job man. I wouldn't be half as strong as I am if I trained alone. 

siegmund

I'm so mad at myself bro ,hell all the stress today had me stressed and pumped and I took it out on the bench !! 295 went up to easy ,I'm like totally psyched ,I through 315 on I pass the floors for 3 min talking to myself psyched my self out ,jump on bench break it hold it over my chest ,I know I got this ,but in the back of my head ,something tells me ,if you get stuck your breaking for tile ,right then I knew I talked myself out of it ,,I had that and more !! All day ,,I need a partner for the rest of this cycle ,I will get one ,,I at least need a spot ,,I always underestimate myself ,I can and should be doing 350 ,and I will 

N

noveskeelite

go to a commercial gym and you can ask people for a spot....OR get a power rack and bench in that. you can set pins to catch bar if you miss.

siegmund

Got the money now power rack and this home gym I got I'm giving it to my brother or one of the son in laws ,I'm maxing everything out already , but ,I'm glad I bought ,I can give it to someone that will appreciate ,,time for the complete home gym for sieg

siegmund

And the business is running beautiful $$$$$$$$ big time ,and I know I'm blessed and thankful I always do for others ,but now ,I'm dropping 2k on my training equipment ,,with no guilt I got everyone living with me no one is hungry ,actually everyone is getting big ,to much food ,,everyone has hot water and cable and HBO,skinamax ,showtime ,movie channel ,etc ,,now its my turn ,,I want the Olympic ,,but I already have the Olympic bench incline decline , etc ,I can squat with it but hard ,,all I need is shoulder chair squat rack and dumbbells ,I can not use straight bar for curls ,tendons left arm ,kill me ,, but dumbbells I'm ok

siegmund

You know what kills me here Nov????? We bust it IP about everything ,, why not ,,there's so many bros in shadows ,wtf Man !!!! Bros jump in here ,and talk. 

siegmund

315 I'm still sick over that its something I never dreamed possible ,,and I had it I felt it ,and I bitched ,,no spot ,

N

noveskeelite

Tore my hand open last set lol blood everywhere. Also found out everyone I deadlift with is ON lol