Why you should keep a cycle log

milkin

As we continue to see new members and sources jumping into the Muscle Guru’s community daily, we can’t help notice that the site is evolving into what is destined to become. A COMPETITIVE REVIEW SITE. One that not only provides resources for the AAS user, but a community where it’s members can share thoughts, experiences, and ask questions as well.

We are starting to see much more feedback, through participation, as the site continues to grow and the forums are starting to fill out well. This is important not only for new members whom are browsing them for research, but for all members future reference. We are also starting to see an increase in questions regarding compounds, cycles, diet, and AI usage asked daily by members and thought it would be a good idea to suggest the following in an attempt to keep the forums nice and tidy and prevent things from getting buried.

When I see someone jump into a forum and ask questions like “What kind of AI is recommended” or “What dosage should I run? “  It shows that they are taking that initial step and doing their research. Good for them. Hopefully they get feedback that assists them in compiling their cycle plan, they have a productive cycle, they learn something from it, and they share their knowledge with others. ----VIA THE CYCLE LOG FORUM.

But what happens a year ot two later, when a similar question pops up and you want to put your two cents in on your experiences on just what you have learned? Do you remember whos gear you were on or what dosages you started out with ? Or just how much you needed to tune your AI ? Or what gains you obtained or diet details you were on ? Are you able reference that specific forum topic where you were given advice ? Well chances are that forum that helped you back then is now deep in the archives and you have now idea where the heck it is or how to pull in back up. That’s why filling out a CYCLE LOG FORUM is advantageous. This way you can look back at your past cycle logs and see the conversations you have had with others regarding that cycle. You can review any suggestions you had received as well as read your own feedback that you had posted on what was working for you or what wasn’t. It will help others in their research buy reading the valuable feedback on that forum. I would guess that an estimated 95% of the time the questions you have some else has already asked and hopefully it’s in their cycle log forum for other to learn from.  It a win-win situation. Fill out them cycle logs, ask questions , give feedback on your results, and keep your valuable research data accessible in the CYCLE LOG FORUMS.

kiddbiggdogg

good advice man....ive never thought about it like that and have therefore been sloppy. thanks again and i hope some new guys to this sports read this

siegmund

Most deffently true 'I had problem remembering ,what I added 3 weeks ago to my own cyc,never mind year or two, deffently good deal and will do

milkin

Aside from gains and breaking personal records, one of the most valued things people take away from journals is the ability to look back at any side effects they may have encountered during a particular cycle. Since things like learning how to tune your AI, or dialing in on a correct compound dosage may take several cycles, your journal is your window to look back in time to make better decisions in future cycles.

siegmund

Weeks into my journal now , and really seeing the importance of,I can actually look and see where my sides started to kick in and how I had to tune my al, quite honestly also I see your point milkin , down the road where a bro is running the same cyc and starts having sides ,its easy to look back and see where I needed to tune ,so most deffently a must for self and others

t-rex

Great advice.....its a no-brainer.  Half the time i cant even remember where i left my car keys.....not sure if its b/c im 43 now or all that medicinal mj I had in college. 

Thanks for sharing

milkin

As we shake off the cold and begin packing away the sweatshirts we cant help but think about WHAT OUR SUMMER CUTTER CYCLE WILL BE !

We are anxious to see what you guys have mapped out to get all chiseled up the summer. Remember to share your cycles in the cycle review section  so others can get some ideas, ask questions, and leave feedback. Also remember to  ONLY post your cycle log once you have started it and not before. Proposed cycle talk can be posted under the "Steroid cycles forum" for discussion. Many members post here to gather cycle advice and feedback from others so lets see who's got what going on. 

siegmund

I got my spring refresher all set up, I wouldn't call it a cutter tho,I never try to cut,over the years ,its taken me for ever to acquire the weight I have but I'm really looking forward to my npp/prop coming up,I'm holding off another month, I been off close to maybe 3 week so I need at least another month off ,,  time on=time off,, 

hipocampus

This is a great post. Thanks for sharing it.

I would like to add that in my opinion the log will always help you in order to measure the reached goals and will provide us a fantastic feedback for our next cycle. You can not evaluate something if you don't measure it and in this case, the log should be our "red book."

Hipo

siegmund

Also in logs , for me , I kept tract of solvents used in my compounds , and im saving alot of money , why , because im not giving away 20ml jugs any more , I found I cannot use eo, ba ,2% and bb 15 is my perfect mix , yes ba and bb can go a little higher ..  

milkin

Tons of cycle chat hitting the forums but not the log section. Share brothers and sisters ;)

http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews

GS9902

I normally keep my stacks to myself but here's my current stack well part of it;)

http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews/current-cutter/lean-mass-all-inclusive