Wife cycle

Dolf

Var if it's her first cycle. No more than 10mg ed. Diet and cardio will be imperative. 

Oxyjen

Definitely Var. 10MG ED divided 2Xpd. so 5MG am and 5MG PM DIET is crucial and cardio. If she isn't doing ALL 3 she may as well save her money. 

SharonKY

True DAT!  Please learn from my newbie mistake....just finished my first cycle of var and diet was good but not completely on point, so my results werent fantastic, but I did have some results.
My suggestion.....
Dial in the diet and do it for a few weeks without AAS (it is a scientific fact that it takes 66 days to make a habit....use them!!).  I am doing that again right now before cycle 2 hits.
Dial in a complete training schedule and DO THAT while you are doing the diet...again for 66 days...make it a habit. I do cardio 6 days a week...steady state and HIIT.....keeps the body guessing.

THEN....on day 67 its on!  Diet, Var, and Training...she should be good to go! Stick with it, it takes a couple of weeks to notice changes.

Also do before and after photos and measurements.  Before diet and training changes, after 66 days, then after var cycle.

calmb4dastorm

Have it. VAR! 10mg daily split dose.  Diet and training is CRUCIAL to the physique whether you run a cycle or not. Like everyone else said, if the diet and training regimen is on point, the results too shall be! Many make the common mistake thinking compounds will do all the work for them. The reality is that the compound is a SUPPLEMENT to tell work being put in. There is no magic PED that allows one else to sit on their ass and gains just come automatically. ..

SharonKY

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>There is no magic PED that allows one else to sit on their ass and gains just come automatically. ..</p><p>
</p><p>WTF?! There isnt??  I thought that was how Arnold got that physique in the 70s.......or all the pot. LOLOLOLOL</p>