Winny dosing parameters

turnupthegas

Curious if anyone has thoughts on this. I'm running winny on current cycle of test tren. Winny is out of the system in 16 hours / half life of 8. Question is i see alot of guys taking the whole dose pw, is this the best way or should i stick with current dosing which is 30 in the am and 20mg 8 hours later. I would think this would be of the most benifit because your administering more of it while you still have active compound so levels will actually build this way, or am i not going to see a big difference if i just take the whole dose once a day. With work, i sometimes forget to take second dose until way past the 8 hour half life mark. any comments fam?

JARHEAD2

I'd keep the dose the way you're doing it now. Whinny is no different than any other compound when it comes to the importance of keeping it your system throughout the day. I was given great advice here by a brother with anavar & It also applies here. Your muscles do their growing when they're resting, so that's why you want to keep the compound in your system, not just during workouts. IMO it's just as important to have it in your system in the evening also.

turnupthegas

thanks jar and strong, thats what seemed to make the most sense from a "scientific" approach but then again i'm not a scientist lol. Thanks for the input, i'll keep things as is..... Case closed!

Outlawthing

I take some orals pw adrol and dbol for the insane pumps but with Winstrol I like to split. The dose up.  i tend to lean towards 80 mg per day but that's getting  a little aggressive. That's what usually gives me good results  try it both ways and see what you like better imo  it if  i take a big dose of winny at one time it makes my joints dry out a bit too much for my liking

turnupthegas

thanks fellas, I have a bunch of the stuff too, so i just bumped to 60mg and will see how it goes, that way my morning and evening doses are the same, kind if hard breaking a 10mg pill thats half the size of a tick tac, so figured see how 60 treats me. Joints have been fine, but i started my winny test tren after 14 weeks of test deca to tighten up the gains and i think the deca taking so long to clear is helping with the joints up until now because its still floating around in the system. because in the past winny f'd my joints up. wrapping up the tren soon then just running prop solo a few weeks so all the long esters are clear and i can hop right into pct. I've blast/cruised between last cycle but i need a solid pct and a nice long recovery before spring hits. running hcg for final 5 weeks at 250ui twice weekly, also ran caber E3D for prolactin issues especially having two 19 nors in me during the three week overlap with deca tren. All in all cycle has been pretty damn amazing! approaching 200lbs up from 180 at start and no bloat due to the adex throughout. Now dealing with coming off sucks, but its a necessity at this point.