Winstrol pain

fighter1984

i realize that winstrol has to be taken Ed or eod I find that the injectables are pretty painful is it better to just go oral or are there tricks to help with the painful shots everyday

A

Axle

can be done bro.  Try mixing in same syringe with your oils but you still have to use a good size pin. Depot is rough, what size needle are you pinning with?  

Oral winni is good of course it doesn't compare to the injectable.   

A

Axle

where you able to push it through without it getting clogged up?  I never had good luck with anything smaller than 23 and that still prob sometimes. 

A

Axle

should have asked first off is your winni oil or water based?

A

Axle

thats why I'm guessing in order to use a 25 it had to be oil based.  Which I use oil based, little smoother.

Dolf

Mine is water based, and next time I'm gonna bite the bullet and pin with 20g harpoons lol

A

Axle

my experience in the past with that is you don't know which one sting most the gear or the harpoon! Lol.  It will get that shit through there no doubt.

fighter1984

It's milky water based I haven't tried to push it through the 25g yet but we will find out in 12 weeks lol dam all I can remember is thinking I did something wrong or I got some bad shit but that's just the depot sucks but works as it should lean hard muscles

Tuff

You can get by with a 22g dart. If you are injecting 1cc. draw you 2cc's into the syringe. Many times, it will stick when injecting, so hopefully you can get a good 1cc (out of the 2cc's drawn in the syringe) before it clogs up. Many times, I would draw a CC, midway through, it would clog up, I have to pull it up, try and unclog, then inject again.

Apex Peptides

Perhaps go with the oil based derivative next time. It is interesting that most aqeous/water based preparations are also effective enterally; meaning that is plausible to consume them orally. This could allow you to avoid having to inject the suspension with heavy gauge needles....I know that wouldn't be fun!